The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Congrats bellymamma!
No af here for me yet. 1 day late and was to scared to test this morning. Tomorrow I will if it doesn't show.

Good Luck Kimk!! I'm instead of sprinkling baby dust I'm gonna chuck it at you to make sure you get it all!!!!

Ok sorry ASTITO you asked me another question & I didn't have a sec until now to answer. Yes I tested the day before & it was negative. I wasn't even going to test yesterday but I had strange blurry vision & after it went away I got really nauseous but only for about 5 min. Something just told me to test & it was BFP, faint but the line is clearly there. I did use the FRER not wondfo. I have very little spotting saturday & now today, Monday but it's barley there. I've been eating like a pig but thats the only symptoms I've had beside getting dizzy just 1 time last week at the store but went away quickly. I hope this helps & you have good news to report soon.

WOW!! A person doesn't go on here for a few days and I miss all of the excitement !! Yay congrats on the BFP belly!! That is the 2nd one for us right?! And just at the beginning of the month. Awesome :) Sorry to the ladies that are out
:hugs:

So as you know when af came, my dh pride took a beating lol (glad to hear mine is not the only one that thinks so highly of his sperm, by the way ) And he told me he wasn't going to drink until I had conceived. Well as it turned out, he meant it! He had a couple of opportunities this weekend and he refused. Nice to see that they can take some responsibility for this (other than the act lol) aswell.

Fingers crossed for all of the upcoming testers!!

Congrats bellymamma!
No af here for me yet. 1 day late and was to scared to test this morning. Tomorrow I will if it doesn't show.

Sounds promising, kim!

thanks so much bellymama...have a nice nine months:flower:...

Well I'm out. Af is here. Alright bring on June...

WOW!! A person doesn't go on here for a few days and I miss all of the excitement !! Yay congrats on the BFP belly!! That is the 2nd one for us right?! And just at the beginning of the month. Awesome :) Sorry to the ladies that are out

Maple, I think it's just one BFP so far. Unless I missed someone--?? :shrug:

Maple, I think it's just one BFP so far. Unless I missed someone--?? :shrug:

I am 13 dpo...Maybe 11...bfn this morning with dollar tree...

Oh. There was another BFP, but I guess she didn't have her name down...

I am terribly sorry, I am horrible at keeping up with what's going on during the weekend. I work 10 hour days on Saturday and Sunday. Terribly sorry AF showed up for some of you! :hugs:

I am very happy for the BFP's! Take good care of yourself, and congratulations.:happydance:

I'm not sure when to expect O myself but maybe in about 7 days. Still testing at the end of this month!

My body is freaking out and now so am I!

I am on Femara well I am done with the pills. I normally O on CD 18-20 but my fertility monitor is freaking out saying high fertility and now my digi's are flashing smileys...

I know it's not the femara still in my system because I tested on CD 9 and it was a huge BFN.

I am suppose to call the FS once I have a peak and get in for the IUI so this is stressing me out. Scared I will miss it somehow

I am on Femara well I am done with the pills. I normally O on CD 18-20 but my fertility monitor is freaking out saying high fertility and now my digi's are flashing smileys...

I know it's not the femara still in my system because I tested on CD 9 and it was a huge BFN.

I am suppose to call the FS once I have a peak and get in for the IUI so this is stressing me out. Scared I will miss it somehow

Argh, Brandy--feel your pain with that. Seems everyone on here has been getting the dreaded flashing smileys. Those digis sound terrible. :nope:

Got any of the cheap ones around? Honestly, those seem to be the most reliable!

Argh, Brandy--feel your pain with that. Seems everyone on here has been getting the dreaded flashing smileys. Those digis sound terrible. :nope:

Got any of the cheap ones around? Honestly, those seem to be the most reliable!

Well funny you should ask.. since I will pee on just about anything that gives me lines, smileys, or says pregnant I do hah :blush: I took an ANSWER ovulation line test earlier and the test line was pretty pink but definetly not darker than the control. From the looks of it I am seriously going to ovulate WAY WAY early. I just hope it's not too early :dohh:

Brandy I got 8 days of those Darn Flashin Smileys .... So I would keep an eye on it and Dbl check W the Cheapies like Pbl said!!

GL

Brandy I got 8 days of those Darn Flashin Smileys .... So I would keep an eye on it and Dbl check W the Cheapies like Pbl said!!

GL

Jeez me and my over thinking everything I am going to drive myself seriously mad.

Some people think that after 3 flipping years that it would get easier but its making me more and more insane and obsessive..

Ladies, I am down for May 10th testing, but could not be patient enough, I got my :bfp: today! Well actually got it at 8 dpo, but I feared my eyes were playing tricks on me, so today, took another (still faint, but no need to squint!) between thin and thick line!) light purple!! So :bfp: clearly at 11 dpo....I hope this one sticks after last m/c..... I am so thrilled and overjoyed but have a fear and afraid to get too excited in fear of losing it...
:dust: for all of you and wishing you the same outcome of a :bfp:

Ladies, I am down for May 10th testing, but could not be patient enough, I got my :bfp: today! Well actually got it at 8 dpo, but I feared my eyes were playing tricks on me, so today, took another (still faint, but no need to squint!) between thin and thick line!) light purple!! So :bfp: clearly at 11 dpo....I hope this one sticks after last m/c..... I am so thrilled and overjoyed but have a fear and afraid to get too excited in fear of losing it...
:dust: for all of you and wishing you the same outcome of a :bfp:

Congrats, Amal! Hope it's a sticky one! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back