The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

CRWx

my little family - complete <3
Reaction score
Was the Birmingham Sealife Meet thread!!

It's about time for another meet!!!!!

xxx

me and alfie will come..I shouldve warned you previously i have a crap track record with trains. once i tried to go to birmingham and ended up in manchester :dohh: my mum reminded me the other day when i told her about this meet :lol: i got on at the wrong side of the platform.

<3

oooh yay! Kirsty, idk where I've picked this up from but is your LO Ella? I'm gonna kick myself if i'm wrong- don't worry i've been to bham loads of times and me & friends got the liverpool limestreet train :rofl:

oooh yay! Kirsty, idk where I've picked this up from but is your LO Ella? I'm gonna kick myself if i'm wrong- don't worry i've been to bham loads of times and me & friends got the liverpool limestreet train :rofl:

Might be :winkwink:

Yeah it is, well technically it's not but it's what I call her

How do i know that? :rofl:

swear i'm psychic!

You lot of MILFs okay with me not having a LO? x

Ooh maybe I've got myself a stalker :rofl: (joking)

Of course we wouldn't mind x

ofcourse we dont mind. Ive told you before were all gonna dump the kids on you and go out shopping for a couple of hours :rofl:

im looking forward to it now :happydance:

<3

Thing is, I'd love that :haha:

I adore kiddies :cloud9: anyone got any ideas on dates/times/meeting places? xx

anyone doing anything on the 26th? :thumbup:

It opens at 10 & closes at 5..

It's about £8 cheaper if you get tickets online aswell.. Children under 3 are free & adults (do you think i can get away with being 14? :lol:) is £10 online & £18.00 on the day..

You can hold a starfish awwww :cloud9: & a crab.. theres a 4D cinema, soft-play, feeding demos all day, 60 different displays in the huge tank things..

it's not far from the city centre either so we could always do a bit of shopping and have something to eat- it all depends on you ladies!! x

I've got a 2 for 1 voucher if anyone wants to go halves with me? First come first served lol.

26th should be good for me - will check with the old ball and chain :haha:

memememe! :lol:

i'll go halves :rofl: are they the tickets that you can go to alton towers/thorpe park etc on?

26th is a date at the min then! :lol: what's everyone thinking x

Ok Char #2 I'll share with you - yes it's one of those, I got it on my bottle of vanish spray lol

Hi ladies I don't think I can make it but just wanted to let you know the co-op are doing the 2for1 tickets big betty has. Might be good if you can get a load of them, save you some pennies! :thumbup:

They have them sitting on the counter btw x

Aw nik you should come! I'd have to kidnap Eden though :cloud9: and me & Robyn could be friends :haha:

I think my bro has some if everyone wants to do that? I'll go half with you Anna & then if Char/Kirsty wants one they can have one of mine, if they're the right ones!!

I'm so so so excited :shock:

Hello ladies :)

Can Naya and I come please? :flower:

Aw nik you should come! I'd have to kidnap Eden though :cloud9: and me & Robyn could be friends :haha:

I think my bro has some if everyone wants to do that? I'll go half with you Anna & then if Char/Kirsty wants one they can have one of mine, if they're the right ones!!

I'm so so so excited :shock:

That would be great if we could. It's all down to money if I can come so every little helps :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->