The MILF Club!

hakunamatata

Mommy to Ariana & Robert
Reaction score
Calling all MILF's! This is the place for hanging out and discussing anything and everything we want, including all the things we do to pamper and take care of ourselves. It's not just about fitness and eating healthy, but it's also about an attitude! Sure, we are moms, but we still take time for ourselves because we deserve it. Whether we have 1 child or 19 kids and counting, we vow to never again rush through a 5 minute shower with a harried attempt to shave our legs!

We are beautiful inside and out! Hello hot mamas!

November update - We have a secret Facebook group now! PM me your info if you want to join!

~*~The MILF Roster~*~

hakunamatata
july2013
Bevziibubble
trgirl308
babybrums
amytrisha - MILF-in-training
roonsma
Minikiwi
meli1981
RoseArcana
babynewbie
Zebra2023
LoveSanrio
holdontohope
readyORnot
Becky61
Sandilion
dizzydoll
NerdyMama
Mommyof2
Rachie2011

What are everyone's weekend plans? My mom's birthday is tomorrow, so we'll be celebrating that. Sunday is a rest day I think.

Despite being slightly under the weather I went for a 40 minute walk! Go me!

No weekend plans so far :(

We're off to see friends for the weekend. 2 hour drive with the baby, fx he sleeps! :)

Great job w/ the walk Ellie :dance:

Hope you have a nice smooth trip TR!

:wave:

It's going to be nice and cool here this weekend. I plan on lots of walking! And of course, football on Sunday (not that I really pay too much attention :haha: ).

Nice! Yeah, DH will probably be watching football...not really my cup of tea :haha:

I'm not the biggest fan either. I usually just watch the Packers play. I <3 me some Clay Matthews!

Nooooooo! :hissy:

Lol at least they're not as bad as Chelsea though. Now Chelsea I really don't like! :haha:

The tight pants aren't bad (on some of them) :haha:

Yeah, some of those bigger guys look like a stuffed sausage :rofl: Have you ever noticed though - no cellulite! If there were women's football, they'd all be in baggy sweats or something!

I forget football has a different meaning across the pond :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"