• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

The mommy haircut

I cut mine when it started falling out and also because Nate was constantly pulling it. I wouldn't say I cut it into a 'mummy' hairstyle, just a stylish short do. I still like to be quite stylish in my clothes and hair, because i am only 26.

Lozzy, the short style is fab, you look so pretty!

Was it hard having so much cut off?!

No not at all, it was pissing me off so much, it took me 15 mins to brush it after a shower

I think the shorter hair looks great Lozzy.

I had long hair when I had Ruby, deliberately so I could tie it back. But then I got soooo bored of the sight of myself with a ponytail I had a shorter bob cut and I love it.

hmmm fairly evenly split though it does seem there's much to be said for having hair you can tie out of the way. Maybe when I find the time I'll just have a trim. :rofl: time...

I've had long and short hair, though I usually have longer hair. It's really fine so hard to do anything with anyhow. Not afraid of short either, I shaved my head bald once to see what it was like. (It was ok, but I don't like the in my face, but not long enough to put up without looking like you've got paintbrushes on your head phase at all. ;))

Looks good lozzy!

Mines still long enough to tie back, i made sure of that!

yep! LO had this habit of pulling out my really long hair in chunks it was just another distraction for her, and getting ready in the mornings, utter nightmare washing and styling it, so when she was around 6 months I hacked the whole lot off to a bob and now i feel like the weight has been literally lifted off my shoulders. I feel fresh and clean again :D

No no no, i have very long hair and intend to stay that way, went short
once as a teenager and hated every second of it!

Actually I'm trying to grow mine out, it's not been cut since July last year!

Nope, in fact my hair is more high maintainence than ever. i have put a dark section on top of my pink hair though, in case i have a lot of root regrowth and dont have the time. :rofl:

God I would never want the 'mom' cut, I find that kind of hair even harder! Mine's down past my shoulders aka. 24/7 ponytail = easy!!

I did the mom cut. My hairdresser nearly had a heart attack doing it!!! He's always done super cool and funky cuts, and when I went in for a cut when baby was 4 months I was describing what I wanted and he said, "you know that your going to look like a MOM, right?" We had a good laugh!!! So, mom-bob it was! I freaked out a couple weeks later because I couldn't stand not having ANY style, so I whacked some bangs and now I'm finally happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"