The most antisymptomatic tww ever

Kern

Reaction score
Hah anyone else have those months? Every single symptom is pointing to NOPE! I'm cold, my cervix is hard, my cm is normal, no pain in bbs, hardly any cramping that would be considered abnormal, no out of the way moodiness or nausea. I'm 12 dpo today and I would die of shock if I don't get af right on time. Haha. I'm not even upset about it! Weird right??

Anyone else experiencing the none symptom cycle?

Me! Nothing unusual to report... feeling quite good actually to say my period being due in a couple days! Last month I was a monster leading up to it :) felt dreadful!

Maybe this month will shock you after all! Good luck!!

I have no symptoms too...but I read on some forums that some women have no symptoms and still BFP. Baby dust to everyone!:hugs:

With DS I had zero symptoms. Every month I had so many symptoms that I swore I had to be pregnant. With DS I had so few symptoms that I didn't test until I was a week late because I was just so sure I wasn't pregnant. On top of that I even tested in a Walmart bathroom to prove to my best friend that I wasn't pregnant. Now my forever memory of finding out I was pregnant lies with Walmart :haha: No symptoms can be a good thing! :flower:

After reading your post, I am hopeful again! Hoping this is the lucky month for me and everyone! :)
With DS I had zero symptoms. Every month I had so many symptoms that I swore I had to be pregnant. With DS I had so few symptoms that I didn't test until I was a week late because I was just so sure I wasn't pregnant. On top of that I even tested in a Walmart bathroom to prove to my best friend that I wasn't pregnant. Now my forever memory of finding out I was pregnant lies with Walmart :haha: No symptoms can be a good thing! :flower:

Haha yeah that's crazy. I wasn't even expecting people to come in here and say no symptoms led to a bfp. Hahaha. Everything is spot on af symptoms though so I'm not really holding my breath, but it is a relief to not be so freaked out about every symptom like I am every other month, convincing myself I'm pregnant just to get af. But then haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->