The Muskattcers in 2WW

Lilly123

Mommy to Zoe & Lily
Reaction score
This is a cycle thread hosted by Tanya, Tansey and Nellis.. guarenteed to be full of fun and madness... good luck girls.. us LTTCers can do it:happydance:

So here we go.. I am 3DPO in 2WW. Bring on BFPs:happydance:

xxxxx

Tanya

Hi, My name is Natalie and I am a POASaholic. I confess I have POAS'd from 1 DPO and even potentially from 3DBO that's Days BEFORE Ovulation if my dates are wrong!!! :blush::blush::blush:

Suffice to say I am seeing my usual crop of evap lines and now have eye strain trying to perceive a pink hue from a grey line!!!! :hissy::hissy:

Woohoo....The Three MuskaTTCers!!! :happydance::happydance:

Welcome Nathalie.. you are not alone.. I a 3DPO and have the urge to POAS already lol

The 3 muskettcers.. I love it:happydance:

we will get there:happydance::hugs:

Hiya :wave:

I am 3dpo but could be 4dpo as i ov'd over night but im trying to be good going with the least.

The opinion is that i have had a super ov this cycle as i had really bad pains, spotting, positive OPK for three days and have been having dull aches since on the right side up to today!

This is also the last natural cycle as we are off to see the FS on 11th May if no BFP!
We are having blood tests done this Friday in preparation.

So come on ladies - we're going en masse to 2st tri - it MUST be our turn now! :hug:

I've had Day 3 tests done, but I am thinking of getting Day 21 done too to check my progesterone levels.

I've noticed over the past year my cycles have gone from an average 26/27 with the odd 28 down to 25/26 with the odd 24!!!

I tend to Ov between 13 and 15 with the odd 12 or 16 too (rarely) and my LP seems to be fairly static at 12-13.

So I will be back on the temping from next cycle as I miss it!! :happydance: Just waiting for the new BBT Thermometer to come back! :dohh:

My last cycles have been 31, 28, 27 - i don't know what's going on?

I have told a few other LTTTCers about our buddy thread as there are others around the same DPO and I figure we need more to up the odds ;)

good idea tansey.. how do I change the thread name.. i want to change it to the LTTC Muskettcers... lol

xxxx

my cycle seems to be 28/30 days... but usually 28 days.. I also have not had progesterone test done.. maybe should do that...

xxxx

Hey,

Popped over from LTTTC as per the suggestion from Tansey :hugs:

I'm on CD 14 today. Going by my OPK and ovulation pains, I think I'm 2-3DPO now. Don't temp anymore though, so can't be sure.

Bring on the BFP's!

xxx

I am going to do my first official daily POAS tonight....

Just for empirical data recording of course!!! ;):dohh:

welcome autumn

i think i will poas tomorrow lol

xxx

Hi all hope u dont mind me joining,

CD 14 i think im 2DPO going by OPKs but had bad ovulation pains today, on clomid so that might be the reason.

FX we all get BFPs.

ok wierdness of wierdness.

My new BBT came today along with some oPKS so of course i had to try one....look at the results....what am I doing Oving at cd19??? I also did an HcG but it's 25miu sensitivity!

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/nellis10/Apr09001.jpg
https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/nellis10/Apr09002.jpg
https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/nellis10/Apr09003.jpg

19dpo?

You must be OVing or it's showing preggo! OMG you better BD just in case! I know get you DH to poas to check they're not faulty!

Welcome Fingers :wave:

lol..I meant to say CD19....but CD19 is like Wayyyy too late for me to be Oving, but too early for BFP!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Hello my darlings

May I join you ... Tansey suggested I find you all :hugs:

Not about for long as my mum is about .. sat in the bathroom typing this .......................................Yup ..I'm also a nutter .. sorry :rofl:

wow nellis for late O - or preggies lol.. go get some BD in

welcome FingersX and Farie to the madness and BFPs:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back