The 'naughtiest' thing you have done

Caffeine (to combat my migraines since I can't take Excedrin), Lots of Mexican food (esp the cheese dip LOL), sushi a few times (although heated), hot baths a few times, and deli meat (almost always never heated, but properly examined). this is just my opinion, but I don't think these things are AS harmful as people say....again to each their own. MY OB ok'd me on these things, as long as they are in MODERATION. Which should be the normal anyway!

Had the odd glass of wine, and prob more caffine then prob should have but i am tiered all the time and couldnt function with out morning coffee..

Also worst craving of double cheese burgers from macdonalds...not good!

I've been wanting mcdonalds soooooooooo bad lol

omg, i just went and got a double burger just because of this. THANKS! :p

I stopped taking my vitamins really early :(
I have about 3 cups of tea a day and I eat cold deli meats occasionally.
I crave naughty foods too, like pizzas and fish and chips.
I don't exercise anymore either
But I dont drink/smoke so it's not all bad :D
xx

Ive been on a sandwich kick lately so cold deli meats for me. Had stopped taking my vits in first tri but started up again. I have fast food from time to time though I do try and pick the healthiest things.. I just love burgers and fries! Also soda has not been a daily thing but enough that I dont like the habit. Coffee, only if I am craving a hazelnut ice coffee (yum..i think I am craving it now :haha:)

I can't ever be naughty husband wouldn't let me...

but i didn't go in to mens toilet by accident when we went to a gig last weekend - and the people i was with laughed a lot (luckily no one else saw me)! :blush:

i know i drink more tea than i should. and dont eat as healthy as i could. but i gave up smoking AND nicotine replacement all within one month so i feel like not having all that nasty smoking stuf in my system i can bend the rules slightly and enjoy my tea.. :/

i had a quarter of a pint of becks last night (half of OH's bottle) it was sooooo nice :D i figure we're allowed a glass of wine and i has about the same amount as that but of beer, which is lower in % anyways :shrug:

i ad a runny egg at a cafe when i ordered a brunch and forgot to ask for it well done. and every time i change my daughters nappy she kicks me a fair bit in the belly but i cant really do much about it tbh.

i admire those ladies who can do EVERYTHING by the book! xxx

i also dont take folic acid anymore but i didnt know we had to this far along? xxx

We can't be perfect all the time!
The worst thing I've done is go on two rides at Disneyland that had warnings :blush:
They weren't roller coasters our anything, but still a no no.

I didn't do a test until the day before I was 8 weeks-I thought it was just my pcos. In the four weeks leading up to that I had the most horrendous migraines virtually everyday and so I took proper migraine medication plus paracetamols :blush: Poor bubs I was so worried about all those tablets when I got my BFP :(

Now it's too much pepsi max! Although if I'm not at work I don't usually have any. I probably lift too much at work as well as my nearly 2 year old at home.

I keep forgetting to take my prenatal vitamins :(

DITTO! I took prescription folic acid up until 12 weeks but since then I haven't remembered my vitamins many times at all. Oops. Slap on wrist for us.

I'm sure there is worse things we can do though.

Ooowps and I've been in the hotub a few times this week. I have turned the temp right down though.

I took my vitamins daily, never forgot but I think that was because I was also on progestrone till week 13 and I would never forget that. I think i've only taken my vitamen once this month:blush:

Ok I've done most of the things on your lists ladies!! Thank god I'm not the only one, and now I want McDonald's so bad now and I live in the middle of no where. I guess I could drive the 30 miles to town :haha:

Yeah I had to edit because my last response was a Naughty thing I have done my entire life..not just while preggo...so in that line I dont take my real vitamins I take Flintstones gummy bears lol and I had coke but caffeine free

I eat junk food, I really want to cut it out but crave it so badly.
I no longer take my vitamins, they are so big and taste awful. I find them so hard to swallow but I should be taking them due to eating junk.
I just started drinking diet coke again. For the last 4 days I've had 6-8 cans. Ive got to cut back if not cut it out.

I have drank Diet Coke, I try not to drink tea, mainly cos i went off it. But one now and again.I haven't had any alcohol- I miss wine! But its been nearly 7 months now so only a few more weeks to go. I may have a glass of wine at christmas. I dont eat runny eggs- dont like my eggs like that anyway. but I am super cautious about foods. But not so much so its rules my life. I think the chances of getting listeria in the UK or US is quite slim. but still ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->