The Nausea... Oh my..

Knock on wood I've only gotten slightly nauseous if I stand for too long. I want to get a little bit of morning sickness though to put me at ease that everything's going well, plus I'm praying for a girl lol

Diclectin has been amazing for me. I started taking it at 7.5 weeks and wish I had started sooner. First 5 days I was exhausted and could barely function but that worE off and for 3 weeks now I have been functioning again. Still nauseous when hungry and have had some bad days...but SO much better.

Did you have any side effects? I had such bad hallucinations and nightmares I couldn't hardly sleep, and still woke up nauseated!

Just the crazy intense drowsiness. Nothing else!

Firstly I'll say I will never ever ever do this again . I have had a terrible first trimester . Now at 11 weeks and have felt completely ill since week 5. I thought it was getting better last week but came back with a vengeance . Can't keep a thing down . Even went to out of hours and they told me to ' rest up' ' just one of those things when pregnant ' but I know this isn't normal , i know my body. Sorry for the rant but I'm frustrated . Also given anti sickness tablets took once as made me feel even more sick. Hope you're all better soon. Totally feel all your pain. Hope this goes away soon x

How are y'all ladies doing? I finally threw up this morning.. I was walking out the door to work and just lost it.. Sweet hubby of mine came in and rubbed my back while Iw as losing it.. Super sweet.. considering lol..

I am so sick literally of feeling so sick!! I want my life back!! I can't do anything, I am so useless I can't even go into the kitchen as I start gagging so I can't feed myself. ARGH!

I so know how you all feel. I'm also so tired of feeling sick all the time, the nausea has become an everyday companion of mine. I love waking up before the alarm goes because that moment just before I get up is the only time I feel ok.
The other day I was sick when I walked through a park after work, so embarrassing. Thankfully it was almost dark so not many people saw me, god knows what they thought. :(

I'm feeling pretty frustrated with it as I get close to 12 weeks and am still feeling so awful :(

I'm hoping its only 2-3 weeks max for me left.

It really is quite horrific!! I have no idea how I am expected to carry out my normal life sometimes? Can't even look after myself right now!

I hear you, I don't have energy to get up and look after my other 4 children, I feel like due to being sick that my other children are already being pushed out by new baby. I don't know, hormones, sickness, exhaustion... I just want to go to bed and wake up in second tri :(

I got diagnosed with hyperemesis yesterday so feeling very sorry for myself. I didn't have this with my others. I have lost over 5% of my body weight in a week, had a high ketone reading in my urine and was put on fluids.

I am constantly on the edge of puking my guts up 24/7 its awful. If i cough i gag, its a horrible cycle. Never had it this bad with my son. I had morning sickness from 7 weeks and after i puked a little i was fine for the day. I can't stomach any food, my stomach rumbles all day for food and its a vicious cycle because i don't know what to listen to, my mum tells me i should be grateful i am having symptoms as its a sign everything is ok. I just hate everyone and everything at the moment, and xmas is my most favourite time of the year. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Im so sorry you have hyperemesis minties. Rozie it sounds like you're having a really hard time of it too. I would definitely recommend eating, even if it's just crackers or something really plain. Maybe you could find a meal replacer protein shake that you could stomach. Most people find their nausea gets worse on an empty stomach (myself inculded) so it sounds like a vixious cycle of being sick, not being able to eat, feeling even sicker etc.
I hope all the nauseous girls here get some relief soon. I had one day like that and I can't imagine being like that every day!

Minting so sorry to hear this hun! I'll be praying for a spray recovery. I've been severely nauseated for over a week now. It's got to the point I try eating and one Bute and u can't do anymore bc I want to vomit. Taking b6 didn't help bc I had a flushing reaction. I will just have to deal with the nausea but this sucks big time not eating much of nothing for over a week.

Also suffering with nausea it's crippling :( I had really bad sickness with my other 3 pregnancies but it wasn't all day and night nausea and sickness..dr put me on cyclizine which made me feel awful but stopped the constant nausea but 2 weeks in and the tablets aren't working :(

I thought that maybe I am out of the worst of the nausea - and it never was that bad this pregnancy... But today, at over 11 weeks, I have felt the worst so far. I hope this is a last spike of nausea and then it will settle.

I had a stretch of 3 really rough days between 11-12 weeks but it has improved slightly again...

Holding on hoping I have maybe 2 more weeks. Feeling great would be a christmas miracle at this point!

Its absolutely horrendous! Carrying on with normal life is so hard. Even my own house makes me feel sick, the smell of the new leather on sofa, cleaning solution for dishwasher...everything makes me gag! I had Hyperemesis in my first pregnancy, im thankful that its not that bad, I was sick about 30 times a day, all night long too for whole 9 months, lost 2 stones and ended up in hospital, I could not could with that and a toddler as well, defo not that bad this time, Its been slowly getting a bit better every day so I am praying it is ending and won't come back again.

Hearing HG stories just makes me so grateful it isn't that bad. I can't even imagine, it sounds absolutely horrific.

Another rough day at 12+3...usually on early mornings when I'm up for work at 630 it's worse. Luckily that's only 2x a week!

I have learned that almonds help me..I carry sugar free lollies and hard candy. Sugary food and drinks give me unberable NAUSEA...not while drinking it, but after..baked potatoes help me too...crackers and toasts dont work for me at all :( lemon helps a little so...baths help me too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->