The new to lube thread!

c beary 83

Reaction score
Hi - we are using fertility lube for the first time!

Anyone else??? On month 11 of TTC things are getting a bit desperate now

We used Balance Active Conceive fertility gel and :sex: on CD 10,11 and will do tomorrow on cd13 which will hopefully be ovulation day :winkwink:

Anyone else using/used fertility lube for the first time and want to join? Or experienced users of lube - please join in the thread!

Hello,

I used pre-seed when I was trying to conceive our first child, and I felt like it helped. So I ordered and just received it in the mail TODAY!!! I cant wait to use it again.

Hi Roxy - I bought some conceive plus too to use in case the Balance Active doesn't work. It has some very good reviews.

How long have you been TTC no 2?

This is my first month ttc #2, I figured I'd start off using pre-seed instead of waiting like I did the first time. is there anything else you are using to help with ttc, Im not but I was just wondering.

This is my first month ttc #2, I figured I'd start off using pre-seed instead of waiting like I did the first time. is there anything else you are using to help with ttc, Im not but I was just wondering.

I've tried loads of stuff - pineapple core, raspberry leaf tea, Brazil nuts but nothing has worked :cry:

Both me and hubby are taking pregnacare conception vits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->