The nhs are finally looking after me .. Scan pic 9+0 :)

linz1988

Reaction score
Hi ladies. They are finally looking after me. Im
So happy. After 4 miscarriages and one 29 week prem daughter and they are finally investigating.. Via blood tests. The put me on progesterone supposetrys and baby asprin 75mg!

I also had a scan yesterday
I had one on the 29th august baby meassured 6 weeks
12th august (14 days later) 8 weeks 5 days =D
and another scan yesterday at 9 weeks. My 12 scan is in
20 days on September 4th I'll be 12 weeks exactly.. And then i wil have another scan on September 15th at the premature baby clinic. I think there going to determine weather on not i wil need the cervical cerclage. I wil definetly opt for it even if they do not.

Babys heart beat was 189. I was abit paranoid but when i got home i searched and it said in the 9th week Bubz heart rate is the highest it wil ever be sometimes reaching 195bpm!

Not a Very good scan Picture.. The head is on the right! I could see arm buds on tuesday but i think maybe baby could be facing the other way today??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 15
Glad they are looking after you finally!
and frequently too :)
sorry not much help with the scan I didnt have an early one. Chances are bubs has changed position though since last time :)

Xx

Glad to hear you are being well looked after. Lovely scan pic. Baby looks to me like he/she is facing down into your womb. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->