The no symptoms club

LDC

Reaction score
Wondered if anyone cared to join me?

I'm tired and overly hungry but asides from that (except one food aversion) ...nada.

No nausea, not sickness, no headaches...nothing.

Anyone else?

There's so many stories on here about sickness and symptoms that I thought It might be nice for a gathering of ladies who haven't had anything - it can be really op worrying reading on here all the symptoms when you're not getting any and a lot of thoughts can be no symptoms = something is wrong.

With my dd I had no symptoms either, only back ache at night when I was late on in the second tri.

I'm still getting fleeting thoughts of "oh my gawd what if" but I'm pushing them aside and remembering that dd is nearly 2.5 and it was the same.

Got my scan date through for May 11 so hoping that hurries round, I can't afford a private scan and I don't think it would help either, I'd just worry from now until the 12 week one anyway.

:flower:

Im with ya, im still early so i do have time for symptoms yet lol, all i have is tiredness and a bit of a funny taste in my mouth but no sickness or anything, i know i still have plenty of time to get it but for now ill stick here with the no symptoms club lol

I never had any symptoms with my son till i was 6-7 weeks pregnant.
With my daughters it was from 3 weeks, this time it's been from Implantation Lol.
They are all so different, But if you are feeling well then that is great.

Im with ya, im still early so i do have time for symptoms yet lol, all i have is tiredness and a bit of a funny taste in my mouth but no sickness or anything, i know i still have plenty of time to get it but for now ill stick here with the no symptoms club lol

Hi charlie,

Glad to have found someone else! I'm also happy staying no symptoms, certainly makes things a little easier!

I don't know if having a toddler is helping to keep me busy so I'm not having the time to think about anything but for now, all is good.

Congrats on your pregnancy :baby:

hi there :) i dont really have any symptoms either besides fatigue. im about 6 weeks now. this is my first pregnancy so i guess i dont really know what to expect.

my boobs are a bit sore!

nothing else though!

This is reassuring to read. I have sore boobs and Fatigue... but the nausea is not that strong, maybe every once in a while it will hit but i have not vomited. I had a MMC in January, so i find myself just worried all the time about not having enough symptoms. with my MMC at 9 weeks all my symptoms disappeared and then the next week we discovered it. but I have my 7 week scan on Monday so hopefully everything will be good and normal :)

I do hope to stay under this club, i got fair share of rough road with #3 so really hopinh for a break this time.

Although things dont normally kick into action until week 6. I have found that if my tummy gets empty i feel sick and eating does help which is complete opposite to last baby. Ive had bit dizzyness/light headed today but aside from that im fine.

Think im out this club now lol ive threw up past 3 days and battling with nausea although that is all.

I get worried about my lack of symptoms too. When I got pregnant, I never got the dark areolas, no implantation bleeding, no veins on the BBs, no implantation cramps, nothing.

Now all I have is the occasional cramp and some nausea in the mornings, but I haven't thrown up yet. It's more like my stomach is just turning and I feel like I COULD throw up, but I never do.

I'm not exactly complaining that I'm not throwing up, but I wish I had more symptoms so I could be assured something isn't wrong.

Hi ladies

Same here
Just extreme fatigue (falling asleep earlier than my son :)
And hungry in the morning

Might be there is more to come, might be not as i was the same with my son

hi there :) i dont really have any symptoms either besides fatigue. im about 6 weeks now. this is my first pregnancy so i guess i dont really know what to expect.

my boobs are a bit sore!

nothing else though!

I think it's best to take every day as it comes :flower: I really really enjoyed my first pregnancy as it was so "easy" (labour made up for that!!) and I could cherish every moment of it without feeling like crap.

I hope it's the same for you and you stay feeling well! Xx

This is reassuring to read. I have sore boobs and Fatigue... but the nausea is not that strong, maybe every once in a while it will hit but i have not vomited. I had a MMC in January, so i find myself just worried all the time about not having enough symptoms. with my MMC at 9 weeks all my symptoms disappeared and then the next week we discovered it. but I have my 7 week scan on Monday so hopefully everything will be good and normal :)

I think it's because most of the posts are lots of symptoms or the worry of it being something wrong if there isn't anything, although my dd is living proof that that's not always the case.

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, fingers crossed the weekend goes quickly for you so that Monday is here. I'm sure everything will be ok but like you say, it's the reassurance of it.

I had some bleeding with dd at 5 weeks and had a 6,7 and 12 weeks scan - it's nice to see such dramatic changes to baby over such a short period of time. Xxx

I do hope to stay under this club, i got fair share of rough road with #3 so really hopinh for a break this time.

Although things dont normally kick into action until week 6. I have found that if my tummy gets empty i feel sick and eating does help which is complete opposite to last baby. Ive had bit dizzyness/light headed today but aside from that im fine.

I'm the same with the empty tummy thing, especially in the mornings; my drive to work is filled with thoughts of food and feeling like I haven't eaten for a lifetime!

Have your previous pregnancies been different to each other or do you normally feel it?! I'm glad it's going easier for you this time... So far :winkwink:

Xx

I get worried about my lack of symptoms too. When I got pregnant, I never got the dark areolas, no implantation bleeding, no veins on the BBs, no implantation cramps, nothing.

Now all I have is the occasional cramp and some nausea in the mornings, but I haven't thrown up yet. It's more like my stomach is just turning and I feel like I COULD throw up, but I never do.

I'm not exactly complaining that I'm not throwing up, but I wish I had more symptoms so I could be assured something isn't wrong.

I never had any of those things either - I mentioned on another bit that I'd had bleeding with dd at 5 weeks ish which I think was implantation but with this one...nothing.

I'm trying to set my mind set as "there's no point in worrying because I won't know until May" (when my 12 weeks scan is) but it is difficult, I also read a comment on here once where someone had said something along the lines of you're getting symptoms which is a sign that things are fine which threw me a little and made me worry more. But it is true...you can have a pretty symptomless pregnancy and it all be fine!

I imagine out scans will be quite close together? My edd is 21st November, I've had my scan dates through as 11th May and 3rd July (20 week)

Xx

Hi ladies

Same here
Just extreme fatigue (falling asleep earlier than my son :)
And hungry in the morning

Might be there is more to come, might be not as i was the same with my son

Hungry in the morning..,snap!! I'm never usually hungry in the mornings but I'm starving!!

Did you have a nice pregnancy with your son? Its nice hearing others that have also had a previous pregnancy that was quite symptomless and another one now. X

I never had any symptoms with my son till i was 6-7 weeks pregnant.
With my daughters it was from 3 weeks, this time it's been from Implantation Lol.
They are all so different, But if you are feeling well then that is great.

It is really different! I'm feeling happy that this one is going along the same lines as my previous as it meant that I could really enjoy being pregnant. I'm sorry you're having a rough time :flower: xx

I'm the same with the empty tummy thing, especially in the mornings; my drive to work is filled with thoughts of food and feeling like I haven't eaten for a lifetime!

Have your previous pregnancies been different to each other or do you normally feel it?! I'm glad it's going easier for you this time... So far :winkwink:

Xx

Snap! I woke up this morning with hungry pains fighting my sickly feeling ughh.

Every pregnancy has been different for me, but my last i had HG for 8 months.

Has yours started off same to your first? :)

I'm ok for now Lol. although i didn't get any sympotoms with youngest till 6-7 weeks it was a rough pregnancy.

I never had any of those things either - I mentioned on another bit that I'd had bleeding with dd at 5 weeks ish which I think was implantation but with this one...nothing.

I'm trying to set my mind set as "there's no point in worrying because I won't know until May" (when my 12 weeks scan is) but it is difficult, I also read a comment on here once where someone had said something along the lines of you're getting symptoms which is a sign that things are fine which threw me a little and made me worry more. But it is true...you can have a pretty symptomless pregnancy and it all be fine!

I imagine out scans will be quite close together? My edd is 21st November, I've had my scan dates through as 11th May and 3rd July (20 week)

Xx

My first scan is April 28th, but I'm hoping to have it moved up. Another reason I'm terrified of miscarrying is that my father was diagnosed last week with a genetic blood clotting disorder called Factor V Leiden, which may or may not have passed to me. I'm undergoing testing in 10 days, and if I have it, my chances of miscarriage shoot up and I move from a normal pregnancy to a high risk pregnancy. So this is another reason I'm symptom spotting like a madwoman, I want to make sure everything is okay.

It's funny how it is so different in the us you guy see a doctor/midwife straight away and get a scan around 8 weeks?

In the uk you don't see anyone till 8-10 weeks and scanned at 12-14 weeks x

Xx

Snap! I woke up this morning with hungry pains fighting my sickly feeling ughh.

Every pregnancy has been different for me, but my last i had HG for 8 months.

Has yours started off same to your first? :)

Oh gosh, hg for 8 months must have been awful! I don't envy you there at all!

This one is the same as the last so far, although I've noticed the hunger thing more than with dd - with her I would just eat loads; I'd eat dinner then a sandwich, whereas this one is the sucky morning feeling from hunger. That's about the only difference so far xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"