The nursery

Naimi

Reaction score
Hello everyone, how are you all?

I was wondering if anyone has started on their nursery's yet? Unfortunatly we don't have a spare room to do out as a nursery, so seeing as I have one of those annoying stair boxes in my bedroom, we decided to utilise that side of the room as a nursery. We had to do it in the 2 weeks my OH was off work as he's not got any holiday left now before the baby comes. Well, except for Christmas, but we don't want to be decorating then.

What do you think? I can't wait to put the cradle up in the right hand corner, but I'm trying to leave something for later :)

https://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/naimijo/Thenursery2.jpg

We don't have a nursery either :(

I am putting the cot at one end of my room with the cot, some shelves, stickers or border and a rug but its not as spacey as yours :D Looks ace x

aww that looks great hun xx

I dont have a spare room either- so my baby is in with me, and may I add, I feel for him lol.
My room is covered in fuzzy cushions, bright pink satin sheets, sequin bloody curtains lol. There is absolutely nothing in my room that looks boyish- even the moses basket that I have brought is white and frilly, but hey ho, he's a baby, he wont know anything about it just yet will he. heehe....

Nursery looks fab hun.x

It looks lovely! Wll done to you!!

Charlie didnt have a nursery, so Im really going t go to town on the this babies room, Im so excited! Im thrilled we finally have a bit of space!

that looks gr8!!! very good use of space :D

Nice use of the space! we dont have much room either. Can't wait until we have our own house for the next baby as we can make more of an effort!

Thanks everyone. I must admit, I'm rather proud of it.

The picture is deceiving of how much room there is though. My bedroom is about 10ft x 10ft but with that really awkward stair box, which came in handy for the changing station, its just the right height. However, what you can't see is that my bed is about a foot away from it, and my wardrobe and 2 chest of drawers are now squeezed in along the adjacent wall.

Oh well, as long as i can get into bed, it's not like i'll be doing anything other than sleeping in my bedroom for quite a while anyway :)

Naimi x

that's sweet hun :)

we do not have a spare room either

baby will sleep in the same room as us (what I find rather convenient, when it is crying at night and wants to be feed ;) ... ) and I will improvise with a baby box and a mobile changing mat

:hi:

That looks great hun, i had to do the same with Kai as ws living at my mums house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"