The oddest thing has happened!

That's a really wonderful story! I absolutely believe that our loved ones watch out for us from the other side. I lost my father when I was 17, so I like to hope that wherever he is, he has an eye on the little one in my tummy.

A couple years ago, my mom went to see a psychic and though I wasn't there, the psychic kept talking about me. She accurately predicted that I had met my future (and now) husband. She also knew that he was a teacher, which he was at the time, she knew what profession I was studying to pursue as my job, and she said that she saw a red-headed little girl in the picture, with a name beginning with 'E'. DH happens to be a red head, and I'm naturally a blonde, so our kid has a good chance of being a ginger! It's uncanny how accurate psychics can be. And with Baby number one finally on the way, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a red haired baby girl :D

This is such a cool story!! I just heard about this book called "heaven is for real" (you can buy it on amazon too), about a boy who almost died when he was about 4. He basically saw his sister in heaven who kept hugging him, among many other things, which completely shocked his parents b/c that baby was a miscarriage he would have never known about at the age of 4. I really want to read the whole book! Sounds like it would be similar type of feelings to what you and your mom experienced!! How cool, thank for sharing!!

Hi thanks Kaitlin but I meant Roxy as she is in Wales which is where I live!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->