*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

you may pay with VISA, Master Card, American Express, or Paypal :rofl:

Can you put me down for April 8 please. If I get a :bfp: that will be mine and my husbands 6 year anniversary from the day we met awwww.. how sweet!! Oh and I dont care if its a boy or a girl as long as it is sticky and healthy!!!

riggins, ive added ya :dust:
How sweet would that be if you get your :bfp: then! I love it! :cloud9:

You lot are making me laugh, I'm so glad I'm on a thread that is fun and supportive :hugs:

So glad you're hear!
I am sorta having the itch to go and make a December baby thread :haha: i would love running it and having your girlies be apart of our pregnancy journey!....is it too early to start that? lol i just really have a good feeling about this month!

Hey Guppy,

Can you move me to the April 22 testing day...:witch: showed up today :growlmad:....

Congrats to the two :bfp:!!! Hopefully there will be several more to join!!!
:dust:

ill be testing april first if AF doesnt show up..shes due the 29th but im trying to hold out til april 1st so if ican ill be testing...

Ive added ya to the lucky list Sarina! :dust:
Best of luck. i hope you get your :bfp:!
If you test before, let us know how it goes :D

i definitely will im tryin not to think pregnancy right now but besides the intense cramping i fell nauseous and when i burp i have this burnt vacuum belt taste in my mouth that has never happened to me before im takin prenatal vitamins and mucinex...could that be causin it lol

i got my fx...

Hey hun..joining in here as requested from claires thread!! :wave: :)

hi sweety :hi:
Is there a testing date you would like me to add to the list for ya? Also, any gender prefrences?

ohhhh well i think i will be ovulating on the 27/28 depending if my body wants to be normal for once lol so i shall be testing about a week after that. say about monday 4th April :) i personally would love a girl, have a boy so one or each would be lovely..but i'm happy to have what ever god blesses me with :)

Monday 4th April + hopefully a girl :) xxx

Wow 80 testers already!!!! And I'm hoping for 80 BFP!!!!

Good luck to all of you!!!

So glad you're hear!
I am sorta having the itch to go and make a December baby thread :haha: i would love running it and having your girlies be apart of our pregnancy journey!....is it too early to start that? lol i just really have a good feeling about this month!

That would be so much fun!! I really hope we all get our :bfp: so that can happen!! Think it might be a bit too early lol we don't want to go tempting fate now! but FX

Hey Ladies. I am on cycle day 2, so will ov on 2nd April and will be testing on the 16th April, probs before with an early prediction test as I can never hold out on the 2ww.
Wishing the best of luck to us all xxx.

:dohh: I have to go and dye my hair dark brown? I don't have dark brown hair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->