*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

i definitely will im tryin not to think pregnancy right now but besides the intense cramping i fell nauseous and when i burp i have this burnt vacuum belt taste in my mouth that has never happened to me before im takin prenatal vitamins and mucinex...could that be causin it lol

i got my fx...

Fingers crossed for you Sarina!! :dust:

Broody- wigs is a good idea... Cuz tbh I love my dirty blonde hair!!!!

Hi guppy I seem to be on a longer cycle this month and now due to ov this weekend. Can you change my testing date to 11th April? Thanks gem x

Oooo just seen updated title to thread
Congratulations to the 2 :bfp:s
Hoping for lots more, fx
Xxxx

Hi girls can i join you? I will be testing 13th april, really want a xmas baby!!! xxxx good luck and babydust to all xxxxx:hugs:

Hi girls! :hi:
I have added you both!
Hope each of us get our Christmas babies :cloud9:
:dust:

Hi Ladies, I will be testing on april 6th!

**sidenote** if you are looking for a distraction, I would love the support on this project that I have taken on to help me during this whole process (I wanted to talk about TTC, but not too many people know about that part of my life) Thanks!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrN43UP2O9g

Hi Guppy! Can you add me to test for April 16th for a boy. I've got my fx'd for a Christmas baby! Thank You!

Hi Ladies, I will be testing on april 6th!

**sidenote** if you are looking for a distraction, I would love the support on this project that I have taken on to help me during this whole process (I wanted to talk about TTC, but not too many people know about that part of my life) Thanks!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrN43UP2O9g

Hi hun! :wave:
First off, my condolences on your loss. Having been through many losses myself, I understand your grief. You are right, it def. is a process and we would be honored to be apart of that process with you :hugs: :flow:

As for what makes me happy, i love love love driving in my car and singing along to the music (well sometimes i do, other times i dont, but usually :)). Just drive anywhere- i do it when im happy, sad, or angry. Whatever i start out feeling, i find by the time i make it back to my drive-way, i am at peace with whatever it was to start with. It gives ya time to think and a positive energy outlet :flower:

I have added both of your girls to the lucky list :D
Best of luck!

Hey ladies, I'll be testing on April Fools! Hoping to be one of the lucky ones with a BFP though I'm not sure we BD'd at the best time. :shrug:

The list has been updated :friends:
It's crazy how many ppl are testing on the 1st and the 9th!
Hope its a good sign!

p.s. wonder if we can reach 100 testers? :D

Hey Guppy - This may be a silly question but in the beginning you said something about "The Official April Testing thread"....is there really an official thread for each month? Or did you just decide to make one?? :hugs: Thanks again for doing this. It's such a great thread, filled with amazing and positive energy!!

Well, ever since i have been a member- one person always ran a testing thread and that was the "official" testing thread because there was only ever one of them. But it seems like things have changed over the last couple of years and now there are threads left and right :shrug: The idea was to have one big thread each month as to encourage and reve everyone up for their :bfp: unfortunatly, people have been having their own ideas and there are quit a few threads for something that was orginially ment to be one.

Interesting...had no idea. I do like the idea of having one thread dedicated to a specific month's testing. I've noticed there's quite a few different threads for the same dates. It gets a little confusing to keep up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->