*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

yeah, and i started this thread really early (was the first one) so i just assumed everyone would want to be in the same thread, but i guess some other members wanted to run one so they made mulitple ones? :shrug: idk, but mine was the first :smug: lol

Hey Everyone:) I just joined today.... and I already feel addicted lol. I will be taking my test on April 5th! This is month 1 for me!!! We are hoping for 1 healthy baby!

Welcome to everyone who's joined the thread since I was last on here, lots of :dust: to everyone here!!

Had an emotional night last night for some reason had some amazing :sex: (lol I love that smilie) and then just broke down and cried. OH was great with me though :kiss: hope I'm not going to turn into an emotional wreck!
Woke up happy, girls are happy and so the world (well my back garden) looks good so far today.
Refuse to put the tv on today just due to the fact I dont want to see negative things.
I'm positive and hopefully can spread the vibes here too. :wohoo::loopy:\\:D/

Whats everyone up to today then?

Welcome to everyone who's joined the thread since I was last on here, lots of :dust: to everyone here!!

Had an emotional night last night for some reason had some amazing :sex: (lol I love that smilie) and then just broke down and cried. OH was great with me though :kiss: hope I'm not going to turn into an emotional wreck!
Woke up happy, girls are happy and so the world (well my back garden) looks good so far today.
Refuse to put the tv on today just due to the fact I dont want to see negative things.
I'm positive and hopefully can spread the vibes here too. :wohoo::loopy:\\:D/

Whats everyone up to today then?

Oh wow sorry to hear you had an emotional night, but awesome it included some great :sex:!!!! Off to hopefully bowl an awesome game. See you around 5-a-side. :D

wow, i disappear for a couple of days and we get loads more testers and another bfp! (congrats to you by the way and greetings to all other joined).

Hoping my OPKs and concieve plus arrive today or tomorrow and then i can get down to business with some serious :sex:!!!! lol

Morning Girls

Hope everyone is well! I just ordered a reading from ttcbabylovepredictions.com
Crazy I know but I seen so many people talking about them I thought oh why not!

x

Hey ladies! So I thought I would tell you all that I got a +OPK just now!!!! I am super excited as I dont think I ovulated last month due to the miscarriage I had the month before. I ovulated a few days earlier than I figured so I am sooooo glad I decided to do the OPK. YAY :happydance: I really hope this is my month. So now I am not sure when I am supposed to have :witch:. Tell me what you think. Last month I started spotting on 3/8 but didnt have a full bleed until 3/10 (late night). So I was counting 3/10 as the 1st day of period but maybe not now since I got a +OPK. I normally ALWAYS have a 28 day cycle except last month was 26 days if you count 3/10 as 1st day of period. When would you say :witch: is due? I was originally thinking 4/8 but now I'm not sure. HELP......LOL

I am still waiting to ovulate... come on already!

Morning Girls

x
It is crazy and I did the same thing but from Jenny Renny. It said I would cinceive in March in find out in April and it would be a boy. I got pregnant in January our first month trying and I just knew she was a quack but I miscarried and if she is right then this is my month unless she means 2012...LOL....lord I hope not. Let us know what they tell you. :dust:

riggins, my guess is you would :test: on April 6th.
Would you like me to put your down for this test date?

No I think I am going to stick with the 8th which I think you already have me down for. I am a CRAZY :wacko: POAS addict so I am trying to control myself :rofl:. I was just curious as to what everyone else thought about my cycle this month. Thank you!!!!!

Morning Girls

x
It is crazy and I did the same thing but from Jenny Renny. It said I would cinceive in March in find out in April and it would be a boy. I got pregnant in January our first month trying and I just knew she was a quack but I miscarried and if she is right then this is my month unless she means 2012...LOL....lord I hope not. Let us know what they tell you. :dust:

Hi Riggins
I would also say 6th April for you, good luck FX.
I am going to take what ever she says with a pinch of salt....still can't wait to get it though! Hopefully this will be your month aswell!! Yea your right, thats the thing, they never state which YEAR!! LOL :haha:

:haha: well you're in the right thread as there are many POAS addicts here! :haha: myself included :blush:

Girls we have 90 testers already!!!! I wonder if we can get to 100 by the end of the day (my time, Eastern Standard Time)

Hello Ladies,

New to this site, joined yesterday :happydance:...TTC :baby: #2 since November...I'm hoping this is the month FX!!! I will be testing on the 16th!

:dust: to ALL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"