*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Well i tested early but the result is neither here nor there.. :lol: thats what i told my hubby when he called me a little while ago... i will keep you posted!

:haha: well you're in the right thread as there are many POAS addicts here! :haha: myself included :blush:

Girls we have 90 testers already!!!! I wonder if we can get to 100 by the end of the day (my time, Eastern Standard Time)

I am usually a POAS addict too but I'm thinking this month I may just wait till the 7th. It's my grandma's birthday so how special would that be to find out I'm pregnant on her special day. (She passed away 13 years ago, so it would mean the world to me!!!!) Keeping my fingers crossed and praying for a :bfp: on April 7th!!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1299909600z7z26z14.png

that is such a great idea hun!
:dust: hope you get your :bfp: then! So sweet :cloud9:

aww well all the more to have a little baby running around :winkwink: :D

Yes:flower: It's about that time and my daughter keeps begging me for another sibling...Hopefully for Christmas this year! BTW your son is adorable!

I might have to change my test date =/ Late ovulation for me almost positive opk this morning it should go by this afternoon to full positive ! Hopefully my luteal phase wont be short !

^ I will add ya hun :D

Ruskie, oh no! I am so worried that im gonna ov. late too :(
I hope your LP doesn't change but good news is *usually* LP isn't affected by ovulation- you'll probably just have a longer cycle.
CD 13...i best ov. CD 20...last cycle it was 22 with a 9 day LP which is way too late and too short :( Fx'ed for us both! :dust:

Well i got my positive :yipee: Lets go :spermy:!https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/OPK%20HPT/th_Photo-0018.jpg

well my cycle is all screwed up...i should have went off my longest cycle which is 37days instead of the average 27.....so...my testing date will be april 8th...i prefer a boy but i will take what ever god wants to give me...

i got my positive ovulation test today..my cervix is high and soft...

:dance::yipee::happydance:
YaY!!!! So exciting! You better go have tons and tons of :sex:! have fun! :winkwink:

well my cycle is all screwed up...i should have went off my longest cycle which is 37days instead of the average 27.....so...my testing date will be april 8th...i prefer a boy but i will take what ever god wants to give me...

i got my positive ovulation test today..my cervix is high and soft...

Changed :thumbup:
Have fun DTD! ;)
:dust: :dust: :dust:

This thread is huuuuggge!!!! taken me half hr to get updated!
Im still waiting to ov-should have been yesterday but nothing.............
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->