*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Anyone have good luck with ept certainty? They are expensive but I'm going to try them. Ill try today and save the other one for af day.

AF is due April 4. I'm hoping she doesn't come! 10 fingers and 10 toes would be lovely!

Ive added ya hun! :dust: good luck!

Kendra, EPT is good :thumbup: Ive had luck when ive been preggo, but thats about it lol

Well, ever since i have been a member- one person always ran a testing thread and that was the "official" testing thread because there was only ever one of them. But it seems like things have changed over the last couple of years and now there are threads left and right :shrug: The idea was to have one big thread each month as to encourage and reve everyone up for their :bfp: unfortunatly, people have been having their own ideas and there are quit a few threads for something that was orginially ment to be one.

Well thank you again for running this thread, you're doing a great job....and I agree, it's fun to have everyone on the same thread to keep updated, and it makes it easier to keep track!! BTW - Just noticed you're in NH, I'm close by in MA!! :hi: neighbor!!

Well i got my positive :yipee: Lets go :spermy:!https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/OPK%20HPT/th_Photo-0018.jpg

YEAH!!!! Have fun:sex:!!

I just realized that if I get a :bfp: in April then I would possibly have an XMAS baby!! Thats pretty exciting...Only see my DH on weekends since he works afternoons ..so hopefully the :spermy: catches!!!

Well, ever since i have been a member- one person always ran a testing thread and that was the "official" testing thread because there was only ever one of them. But it seems like things have changed over the last couple of years and now there are threads left and right :shrug: The idea was to have one big thread each month as to encourage and reve everyone up for their :bfp: unfortunatly, people have been having their own ideas and there are quit a few threads for something that was orginially ment to be one.

Well thank you again for running this thread, you're doing a great job....and I agree, it's fun to have everyone on the same thread to keep updated, and it makes it easier to keep track!! BTW - Just noticed you're in NH, I'm close by in MA!! :hi: neighbor!!

Thank you hun! :flower:
and :hi:! Im actually pretty close to Mass! Im on the southern seacoast area! just a small drive from Portsmouth. :)

Hi Ladies..Hows everyone on this thread doing?..me on CD 10 today..Ideally i shud start bd today but down with ***cold/fever :(...Hope this goes away soon so i can start :sex: ;).....All the very best to all you lovely ladies who r waiting to test for bfp,or waiting to ovulate or :sex:.....Hope we all get Dec babies :)....
Lots and Lots of :dust: to ALL....ciao!

Can you put me down for April 1? That is if the:witch: doesnt' get me around March 31... this is the first month NTNP...

checking in april testers. im currently 6DPO. nothing new or different. just hanging in, trying to not go crazy waiting!:wacko:

Just realized cajunbabe (who got her :bfp: woohoo) was scheduled to test on the 20th with me....now I'm all alone.... I need someone else with me on the 20th! :haha:

:dust: to all you lovely ladies!!!

i got a positive opk yesterday so happy got it bout 5pm did one at 2pm and it was negative, did another at bout 9pm and it was still positive, but there negative today :) but today my cm was creamy so what the hell is going on?? i :sex: after i got my positive and i had :sex: very early the morning before i got the positive bout 5 am and i :sex: tonight, do u ladies think that's enough?? i also took soya and b6 and used conceive plus this cycle, i have been getting sharpish pains yeasterday and worse today in my side but it's gone now thank god. im testing around the 2nd feel's ages away! :-(

Jess, i have added you :friends:
welcome to the april testers! :dust:

babygirl, sounds good to me! i would probably :sex: until your opk is negative (or if you charting you get three increase temp rises). :thumbup: but what you've already done sounds good!

Nearly to 100!!

Jess, i have added you :friends:
welcome to the april testers! :dust:

babygirl, sounds good to me! i would probably :sex: until your opk is negative (or if you charting you get three increase temp rises). :thumbup: but what you've already done sounds good!

Nearly to 100!!
my opk's r now negative, do u think that the egg could still be around and maybe i caught it i :sex: tonight at 12am aswell as yesterday after i got the positive. my opk's only went negative this afternoon! do ya think i done enough??? kinda feel like i could of done more!

Hi!!!:wave:

Can you please add me on April 22nd??? Thanks and Good Luck everyone!!
:dust:

babygirl, your OH must feel like 1 lucky guy. I really hope you caught it you could hardly have done any more!

Welcome to new thread member :hi:
OH was in pain last night so no DTD for us, but thats ok I'd rather be the comforter he needs than the sex kitten I wanted to be (horny as hell!! :devil: )
It seems OH has been talking to his work mate about TTC and is now getting a ribbing about having triplets! (that'll teach him, apart from BnB I have spoken to no1)

Found out my Great-Granma has skin cancer, she is a remarkably strong women so will undoubtedly take it in her stride, just made me realise that she the last of that generation in our family, made me very aware of how precious life really is.

At my volunteer job today, which I love and keeps me out of trouble and my brain active while looking for work (seems a little weird looking for work while TTc but you never know whats going to happen in the future)

Have a good day everyone (evening/lunch-time, where-ever you may be in the world)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->