*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Babygirl, i think what you did sound sufficient:thumbup:

5-a-side, your grandma sounds like a very strong woman! I hope she starts feeling better soon :hugs: Life really is short and too precious to waste :flow:

i have added you three girl to the lucky list:D
best of luck to each of you and welcome to the thread! :flower:
:dust:

Good morning all! I hope everyone is doing well as we march onto April. Hey "March" funny I didn't even do that on purpose.

Anywho, I am 7DPO today! Reading some information on fertilityfriend.com it says elevated temperatures between 7 and 10 DPO are a good sign. It makes sure it says that it doesn't mean you're definitely pregnant since many ladies don't have this temperature rise. However, it says it can be a good sign.

Today my temp is definitely the highest of the previous 4 days. For purposes of my PMA, I'm taking this as Day 1 of my triphasic chart. :thumbup:

Have a good day!

MrsG- wonderful! for the sake of PMA i would do the same!
Cant wait to hear all about it!!!:D

Thanks Guppy!! I really hope this time is it!!! I cannot believe how many of us there are. Hope to be hearing BFP stories soon!

Hi, hope you're all OK ladies! :D

I'm still waiting to O, should be tomorrow or Friday but no positive OPK yet so might be a bit later than normal? Oh well, been downing loads of water and taking robitussin so will hopefully have some good CM. Just want to O soon so I can settle in for the nightmare that is the 2ww :haha:

It seems I ov'd early, which gives me a better chance actually :happydance:

Also means I'm now going to test April 2nd if you don't mind changing my date please :D

Elhaym- have fun in the TWW! The down side to Ov. on CD 20 with a 30 day cycle, i have to wait forever to ov. The upside? My 2WW is only 10 days :dance: I hope the 2WW goes quickly for you! I can't wait until everyone tests!!!! :dance:

Racheal, glad to hear! :happydance: I will switch ya :D

Hi Ladies, can I join in please?

I'm not "out" for March yet, with AF due on Sunday 27/3, but given that I'm 9dpo and have no signs whatsoever, I don't think this is my month :cry:, so put me down for testing on 24/4, and watching the Royal Wedding 4 days later in the knowledge that I've got a BFP :happydance:

I'll add ya blondie :flower:
and dont be upset. I never had any obvious pregnancy symptoms with my last baby:hugs: there is still totally hope :friends:

I'll add ya blondie :flower:
and dont be upset. I never had any obvious pregnancy symptoms with my last baby:hugs: there is still totally hope :friends:

Thanks Guppy, I really appreciate your kind words :flower:.

I hope all our dreams come true and by the end of April we're all on :cloud9:

We *officially* have 100 test takers!!!!!!

:wohoo:
Let's keep it up girls! x

:flow:

wow 100!!! And not even in April yet!!! What is the record??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->