*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

AllIwant4Xmas, just to give ya hope, i got preggo (first pregnancy) my first month off BCPs :D

okay, i LOVE looking at our front page!!! :blush:
Its so very encouraging!!!!

Hello ladies,
Thanks for the add Guppy. It's great to see so many BFPs already!! I'm on CD2 today and I'll be doing the smep again this month so fingers crossed and positive thinking to get some more BFPs on this thread!

I can't believe we have so many testers!! woo hoo lets hope we all get what we want....our BIG FAT POSITIVES!!!

Congrats to the ladies who have got theirs already!!

Thanks Guppy for running this thread, you are doing a fantastic job xx

Hi ladies :wave: since I had a chemical last month (bfp at 11DPO), I'm going to wait until I'm officially late as "af" showed on time. I'm due on either 30th or 31st, so I think testing April 1st should be sufficient enough if the :witch: hasn't arrived.
Either sex would be perfect, as long as it's sticky and in the right place :yellow: xx

Is there room for one more????

I'll be testing 1st April and could really do with some PMA as this will be 12th cycle of ttc.

Good luck everyone :dust:

Hello Guppy051708 and all you April testers!!!

Please add me as well, test date is April 1st

FX'd for all you gals :thumbup: and congrats to the 3 who already have their :bfp:

Lots of https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif

:hi: Hello girls!
I have added both of you! Best of luck!
:dust:

P.S. there are TONS of ladies testing on the 1st! I think thats a GREAT sign!!! :dance:

Wow 3 :bfp: already... Congratulations ladies... Heres to a Happy & Healthy pregnancy!!

5dpo cramps are starting grrr...

Amazing Super Lucky Thread... Lets get that :bfp: Ladies :)

AllIwant4Xmas- no problem. I'll change it :bodyb: :haha:

Hopin&Prayin- maybe those cramps are the beany implanting :winkwink:

hi all, welcome to the new testers!!

I agree this is a great thread and already so POSITIVE!!

Guppy please could you change my testing date to 3rd April? I ovulated later than normal and should be 11dpo by then...and it will be my birthday that day too!!!! Although I'm not sure whether I should actually test on my bday in case of a bfn!!! :shrug:

hmm actually on second thoughts could you change it to the 4th please? :)

Thankyou!!
:dust:

Hi everyone!! I'm new here and I try to post comments on a lot of threads that I read. I've been TTC for over a year. I had a MC in Jan of 2010.:sad2: I am now 3dpo and my AF is expected to be here about April 6th. (LETS HOPE IT DOESN'T COME THOUGH!!) :dust:Good luck to everyone else that's testing !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->