*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

pinksandy3 - ive switched your test date :thumbup:

Welcome Kendrae! :hi: I hope you find this thread uplifting and encouraging!
Sorry for your loss :hugs:
Here is loads of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey Ladies:) I was just wondering how this works... I've added my name to list. So will people be posting on here as they test (April 1st-30th) with their results? I getting so excited to test on the 5th!!!!

Hey Ladies:) I was just wondering how this works... I've added my name to list. So will people be posting on here as they test (April 1st-30th) with their results? I getting so excited to test on the 5th!!!!

Thats correct hun :thumbup:
everyone will stop in and say if they got a :bfp: or if the ugly :witch: showed. then i'll mark it on the front page :D

also, a lot of girls like the community on this thread so we chit chat about whatever :friends:

Broody I don't think we have to wait til april 1st to see these Bfp rolling in... We already have 3 confirmed.

cbfm gave me 'high fertility' today, so first insemination was tonight! Hoping it's not too many days till peak fertility!! We've decided to inseminate every other day until ovulation - see if that works any better than last month. Just hope we're getting enough in (TMI) it's difficult when it's not all going in naturally and in it's entirety! haha.

Congratulations to you JulianasMommy..u r the threads 3rd BFP...:happydance:...woohoo...Good luck to everyone else including me ;)...

Tonight is suspected Ovulation night !!!
Heres a special gift for everyone
:dust::dust::dust: Come on :bfp:'s

I'm so excited to see how April turns out for everyone!!!! :dust:

Ruskie, what are you doing here? Go bd- get busy with your OH... Make that :baby:

Hehe hubby is asleep for work ! Have to let him sleep so i don't end up with the same problem as last night . We tried twice but he couldn't ejaculate cause he was tired :cry: Gonna get him about 30 mins before his alarm goes off :rofl:

Good plan... Poor hubby... Couldn't ejaculate?! Wow... Good luck to you and :dust: to you!

Wow, Ruskiegirl, can I be your BNB buddie as well, the odds are 60%!!! :haha:

Thanks :winkwink: Hopefully soon there will be (preg) after my name!!!

Now stop checking on this forum and get in that bedroom!!!

Lots of https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif

AllIwant4Xmas- no problem. I'll change it :bodyb: :haha:

Hopin&Prayin- maybe those cramps are the beany implanting :winkwink:

Thank you!! It would be right on target too "crossing fingers" I'm excited but yet nervous... Ugg the could the time go any slower... The temp spike 2 days ago, nasty acne, dull to moderate cramps today I just hope I don't get the morning sickness bad because I just started a new job :lol: Don't think that will go over well so IF I become prego its hush hush... :haha:
I'm very hopeful this time, I just feel like its my turn...
OMG I just turned the channel and Knocked up is on again... too funny... is that a sign... :haha:

Just take it Ruskiegirl... so get a :sex: already... :lol:

FX'd Everyone gets there :bfp: soon...

I agree with Guppy, I would take it as a sign, in fact, what station is that on??? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->