*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I'm in the states its on channel 56 the E channel... :haha: It came on last month when I was TTC too... I'm feeling soo positive this time, I'm cramping like its out of style and AF is not due till the 2nd.. The massive breaking out, temp spike you name it BUT no spotting yet :(

Hi I'm noni, testing April 1st...

im 6dpo today and I don't really have any symptoms to report other than a lil breast soreness and I kinda feel the beginning of a uti. Trying to be optimistic, hopefully ill get my BFP too.

GL and baby dust to all you lovely ladies!

Hi I'm noni, testing April 1st...

im 6dpo today and I don't really have any symptoms to report other than a lil breast soreness and I kinda feel the beginning of a uti. Trying to be optimistic, hopefully ill get my BFP too.

GL and baby dust to all you lovely ladies!

YEP your pregnant, that is one of the first things women get when pregnant, all the hormones and all... Go to Countdownt to pregnancy, its awesome...
Congrats early ;)

Been having pain in my right ovary for days... hoping thats some kind of a sign but my BFNs are not great :(

Kendra- you ain't out til the :witch: shows her face... Count yourself still in! PMA!

Hi all.
Got horrid sore throat this morning. I'm blaming the children at school yesterday!

Read a mills&boon as well yesterday "expecting his baby" whaaa :cry: I cried like something else! I keep having to tell myself to sort myself out I'm turning into a right softy :blush:
Lovely sunshine here so got some washing to hang out and might wash the outside windows (if I can get in the garage to get ladder out)

Hope everyone is well, enjoying the :sex: and feeling super positive. Its never over until :witch: shows and this is a :af: zone!!!

Good morning Everyone,

Just dropping by to leave some :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for everyone!!!! xxx

Around the 14th of April for me!! Good luck everyone we all need this so bad! :D

Hey Noni I thought I would just give you some encouraging words.... when I was pregnant a few months back my first symptoms were breast soreness and a UTI as well SOOOOO...... GOOD LUCK TO YOU sounds promising.

Ok now for everyone else I can guarantee you that I am the craziest person on this thread... I would never ever ever tell anyone other group of people that I did this but this morning after DH and I :sex: I layed in bed for about 10 mins before going to take a :shower: for work and then I proceeded to do a headstand :headspin:in my bathroom until the :shower: got warm.... I AM OFFICIALLY PSYCHO :rofl::rofl:

Oh and my ticker is off I ovulated yesterday.

Riggins - I'm just impressed you can do headstands!!!

Thanks for this link lily. I hope to join all of you on this thread and possibly be a lucky BFP! Thanks for the invite Lily

ERConnell & asibling4gi04 - welcome to the thread girls! :flower: I hope you find a lot of encouraging ladies here! And Best of luck :dust: :dust:

asibling4gi04- what date did you want me to put you down for testing?

riggins- :rofl: you just made my day! :haha: that was a good one! if you're feeling extra adventourous you should try the "Bang Glider" sex position :rofl:

thank you guppy!! So happy to be here!!! I would like to be put down for testing Sunday april 10th if i get my pos opk when i expect to!! Thank you!:flower:

^ No problem :friends: and if you need me to change the date, just let me know :D

Ugh, CD 15 for me....at least 5 days until ovulation :dohh:...I wish this would go faster!

Does anyone else have to DTD somewhere besides the bed? I havnt really been getting in the mood on the bed and :sex: has been boring :( but we did try it on the couch and that was really good! :blush: I dont know what my problem is i would try but i just couldnt :(

Guppy do you have a loveseat? I say doggy style on the loveseat. ALL GOOD FUN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->