*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

IS MY FAV! And when done, just lay on it upside down feet up and pillows under that toosh!!

Thanks for this link lily. I hope to join all of you on this thread and possibly be a lucky BFP! Thanks for the invite Lily

No probs asibling, we are all here waiting it out together, Guppy is great she is running the thread and keeps it all up to date and pretty, everyone just chats away and encourages and helps each other along :flower:

Would any one be offended with some explicit advice I can offer? I must warn, you have to be open minded and really take me serious. I got pregnant 3 times this way , and have one gorgeous daughter but 2 very recent miscarriages but, I got preg first try these past 2 times. If bluntness or details offend I will not post, please give me thumbs up to go ahead with it from at least 2 people and I will post it! Thanks!

lily7 I am no palm reader or anything like that but its weird, the second I saw your screen name in my thread, I saw a positive HPT in my mind. You do not have to feed in to it..Just saying. Hope i am right for you!

POST POST, now i'm dying to know what it is...haha!

lily7 I am no palm reader or anything like that but its weird, the second I saw your screen name in my thread, I saw a positive HPT in my mind. You do not have to feed in to it..Just saying. Hope i am right for you!

Oh I hope your right!! maybe fate brought us together LOL

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Tell me your advice!!!

Ok noni, I need one more approval and then I will. It may take a few minutes, its more than a few sentences. lol..typing with nails is not my thing lol

Approval heading from my direction :)
Welcome to the thread btw.

Ugh, CD 15 for me....at least 5 days until ovulation :dohh:...I wish this would go faster!

Does anyone else have to DTD somewhere besides the bed? I havent really been getting in the mood on the bed and :sex: has been boring :( but we did try it on the couch and that was really good! :blush: I dont know what my problem is i would try but i just couldnt :(

Hey hun, not much fun if your not enjoying the bed. But there's always the stairs (though depends where your windows are!! :shock: ), kitchen, bathroom depends on what your views are about where you do it. Whatever takes your fancy really. I'd jump on OH anywhere in the house (or out for that matter) a bit of frisky fun makes my day really.
Though I appreciate its not easy with a LO around.

I'm sure you'll think of something.

5-a-side, the steps? Please elaborate, we have 3 floors- so plenty of steps ;)

Thanks 5 a side and Noni..well ladies read if you wish...

I am a lesbian. I got pregnant successfully as follows...You can do this too even if you have a boyfriend or hubby I believe this is the way!!!

FRESH SPERM EJACULATED IN TO A STERILIZED, EMPTY BABY FOOD JAR, A MEDICINE SYRINGE (NEEDLESS) AND A REGULAR INSERTION... YOU HAVE YOUR DH (OR IN OUR CASE FAM FRIEND) DO HIS BIZ IN THIS JAR, EXTRACT THE SAMPLE BY PULLING BACK THE PLUNGER, GENTLY TAP OUT ANY BUBBLES! LAY ON YOUR BUTT WITH IT PROPPED UP ON PILLOWS, FEET UP IF POSSIBLE, HE WILL INSERT (WELL MY PARTNER DID) THE SAMPLE INTO THE VAGINA (NOT DIRECTLY INTO THE CERVIX) AS FAR DEEP AS COMFY YOU MUST REMAIN RELAXED AS THOUGH YOU WERE HAVING INTERCOUSE. IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE INSERTION, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU HAVE A CLITORIAL ORGASM USING AN EXTERNAL METHOD, IE, FINGER OR VIBRATOR. THIS ASSISTS THE SWIMMER IN GETTING SUCKED UP BY THE CERVIX FASTER. IF YOU DOUBT ME, PLEASE GOOGLE IT. HONESTLY LADIES, WHEN TTC, HOW MANY OF US STOP IN THE MIDDLE AND HAVE A CLITORIAL ORGASM??? THIS WORKED FOR ME 3 TIMES (1 BIRTH, 2 MISCARRIAGES). I ALSO DRANK ROBITUSSIN THIS LAST TIME I CONCEIVED. THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT GUAIFENESIN CREATES SPERM FRIENDLY CERVICAL MUCUS AND IT SAYS DRINK 2 TSPNS 3TIMES DAILY 3 DAYS BEFORE AND DURING OVULATION. GOOD LUCK LADIES. JUST SAYING...WORTH A TRY!

I need to move my test date to April 7th please hun ! Still no ovulation my body is making me angry this morning :cry:

thanks for the info asibling4gi04! I think you are correct about the clitorial orgasm thing. Or at least for me anyways. Ive gotten pregnant twice (both times i got my :bfp: the first cycle, MCed once tho) anyways, i hate sex if i dont have clitorial orgasm so thats what we do. Maybe its true, maybe its not, but whatever it worked for us! lol

:hugs: Ruskie, i will change your date, but not worry, it just means you still have more time to :sex: to catch the eggy :spermy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->