*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

thanks for the info asibling4gi04! I think you are correct about the clitorial orgasm thing. Or at least for me anyways. Ive gotten pregnant twice (both times i got my :bfp: the first cycle, MCed once tho) anyways, i hate sex if i dont have clitorial orgasm so thats what we do. Maybe its true, maybe its not, but whatever it worked for us! lol

Although i do recognize that it doesn't happen this quickly for everyone :hugs:

Very interesting ladies :) and I thought doing a head stand was out there LOL. Guppy I love to do it on the kitchen counter. My kitchen is shaped like a L so sit in the corner and put one leg up on each side :) Lot of fun and DH loves it too

If having a clinical organism is the best way to get preggers- then I'm outta luck there... I can't do it, I've tried many times to do that but still haven't figured it out :shrug: There's got to be another way for me to get a :baby: done! I need to remodel my kitchen so I have a better L counter for doing that on... Hmmm...

DEAFGAL01, just ask your DH if you can bring a girlfriend in to helo you achieve that "o" lol. Just kidding. But hey.... lol

:haha: that's every man dream if he can have a 3 some (with 2 beautiful girls)- unfortunately I am shooting that dream down by refusing flat out... :-= I'm sure I'll get that eggy one way or another... Just takes time.

Deafgal have you tried a vibrating "egg" on the clitorial region? I got one that has 2 speeds and man o man it takes me 2 seconds!

Can I join please??? This is my first cycle ttc and I don't actually know how long my cycle is yet, but I'm gonna go for 28 days after AF came so will make it 10th April for me.

Thanks!

Luxy xx

Can I join please??? This is my first cycle ttc and I don't actually know how long my cycle is yet, but I'm gonna go for 28 days after AF came so will make it 10th April for me.

Thanks!

Luxy xx

Welcome Luxy just a heads up this is a very interesting and open thread!!!!

:hi: Welcome luxy! I will add ya hun!
And as riggins point out, we are very open here but such an encouraging group of TTCers :friends:
Best of luck! :dust:

Riggins - open...??? I just read the getting the syringe out and squirting those spermies up you!! Now thats open! If my DH would agree to it and it would give me that BFP then i'd do it!! :rofl: Can't see him liking that idea, oh well, best just stick to some good old :sex: for the time being!

Luxy xx

ITS NOT SO much about the syringe method, its about the clitorial "o" and keeping yourself laying down and elevated for at lease 15 minutes!

Riggins - open...??? I just read the getting the syringe out and squirting those spermies up you!! Now thats open! If my DH would agree to it and it would give me that BFP then i'd do it!! :rofl: Can't see him liking that idea, oh well, best just stick to some good old :sex: for the time being!

Luxy xx

Thats what I was talking about :rofl: I wasnt talking about my comments HAHA. I love it this is the best thread ever I am a super super open person thank god you guys are too.

So 1DPO and so freaking gassy its not even funny and I havent even eaten anything today. Oh and if I have sex one more dayt his week I think my cervix is going to fall out. Today makes the 7th day in a row. I love it dont get me wrong but DH loves wild and crazy sex never ever just slow and gentle.....TMI sorry

So 1DPO and so freaking gassy its not even funny and I havent even eaten anything today. Oh and if I have sex one more dayt his week I think my cervix is going to fall out. Today makes the 7th day in a row. I love it dont get me wrong but DH loves wild and crazy sex never ever just slow and gentle.....TMI sorry

Oh my, me too! IDK why, but i dont like it. Like i hate when my husband farts (sorry, TMI :haha:) but i had to be a hypocrite today and do it :rofl: i dont get why i am so flipping gassy :shrug: alls i know, is, this would be embarassing if i was out in public :rofl:

:rofl: now that is funny. Maybe we can be "team outtie cervix" because i feel the same exact way...and i still have 5 days until Ov. :dohh:

omg you are all so corrupted, IE, OPEN! Just kidding, IM LOVING THIS THREAD! POSITIVE ENERGY AND LOTS OF BLUNT PEOPS! YAY I FOUND MY HOME. If you dont mind lesbians lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->