*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

So 1DPO and so freaking gassy its not even funny and I havent even eaten anything today. Oh and if I have sex one more dayt his week I think my cervix is going to fall out. Today makes the 7th day in a row. I love it dont get me wrong but DH loves wild and crazy sex never ever just slow and gentle.....TMI sorry

Oh my, me too! IDK why, but i dont like it. Like i hate when my husband farts (sorry, TMI :haha:) but i had to be a hypocrite today and do it :rofl: i dont get why i am so flipping gassy :shrug: alls i know, is, this would be embarassing if i was out in public :rofl:

:rofl: now that is funny. Maybe we can be "team outtie cervix" because i feel the same exact way...and i still have 5 days until Ov. :dohh:

Well at least you are at home I am at work LOL I know this might be weird but my DH and I dont fart around each other. We have been together for 6 years and neither one of us have intentionally farted around each other I mean maybe a slip while we sleep or something but NEVER on purpose. My DH sayd that a man should never do things like that in front of a lady and a true lday shouldnt do that in front of anyone. Very Very old school for being 33 yrs old but both of our parents are like that also.

I wish my husband didn't fart around me! :haha: He has the smelliest farts ever and he totally does it on purpose :grr: Me on the other hand, i am STILL embarassed to fart around him. Actually, he encourages me, and i just can't do it! lol I am still super embarassed and we have been together for 7 years lol. His feet always smell terrible too. I told him he needs to go see a "stinkologist" :rofl:

We accept everyone. LGBTA are just as welcomed as heterosexuals :friends:

Oh I really think I'm gonna fit in well here! I'm a say it as it is kinds girl! In my eyes a spade is a god damn bloody spade so I will call it that! No mincing words here!

As for farting, I swear my hubby does it on purpose! If we're in bed (for sleeping...not THAT!!) and we spoon but with me behind him, he'll just fart onto me!! It gross!!! I hate farting around him and try not to but if one slips out he rips it out of me! Men eh!!

xx

luxy too funny.I swear my girlfriend thinks she is a man, farts constantly and her feet will blow your socks off..ugh

asibling - Don't get me started on the feet...DH once asked for my eyebrow tweezers, I asked what for, and got the reply "I have some weird hard skin on the bottom of my foot and I want to use them to dig it out" Seriously!!! He got a big fat NO to say the least!!

omg luxy thats NOTHING, SHE actually asks me to itch in between her toes when she has athletes feet. OMG NO WAY GROSS!!! UGH

This thread is helping keep me distracted and not clock watching...OPK time at 1700hrs!! I'm trying to do it properly, not drinking for 4 hours before hand etc... I did that yesterday and my wee was so dark! I'm always drinking water or juice so to not drink for 4 hours is soooo hard! It's worth it though if it helps with the buba making!

asibling, now that is gross!! You should ask her something similar and see what response you get! Lol!

Ok you guys really have some sick and sticky partners. I think my DH is an angel :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->