*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

omg! you girls are so hilarious...

all this fart and smelly feet talking is keeping my mind off of you know what! haha

oh no when it comes to farting or burping my DH encourages me to do it, at first I wouldn't do it but ah after 10yrs together I gave in, I still get a little bashful but I let them rip when I have to... All I say is you told me too...lmao!

Besides being sometimes smelly (i make him smell good :haha:) he is the best :cloud9:

Aww that's sweet guppy!

I too am blessed to have a wonderful husband as well, he is my best friend

i want to say I am jealous. I am in love wth my partner but we are far from best friends, we dont see eye to eye on much~

aww :hugs: its not always perfect here either :nope: def a work in progress! But still love him anyways :cloud9:

Guppy, I'm on 12 so just a few days behind you, just done my opk and there was no smiley face for me :nope:

I read about the smep method so thought I'd give that a go. We're in the every other day stage at the mo, just waiting for that smiley and then get onto the every day stage! not that I'm telling hubby that its all timed!

He really is so very sweet despite the farting etc... he thinks the baby should be conceived as naturally as possible and not timed and clinical. Yeah ok, cos we can :sex: at any time of the month and still get preggers! I wish! Even though i'm timing it its still staying fun and not just baby making so I think he should consider himself very lucky all this :sex: he's getting!!

I am CD13 so we are all right there together but I ovulated really early this month. Have you ladies ovulated yet and if so what CD are you? I think my body is screwed up after my chemical in Jan. I had a 24-28 day cycle last month I am not really sure what it is b/c I started spotting on 3/8 and had a full bleed on 3/11 so i was thinking 3/11 was CD1 but if you go by when I ovulated then 3/8 was the 1st day. Thank god for OPK's or I would never know when I was Ov'd........ Why does this all have to be so difficult.

aww don't be jealous asibling... even best friends fight from time to time...haha

and just like you we don't always see eye to eye on a lot of things but that's just how relationships are, you work at them everyday but at the end of the day you're happy you have eachother ♥♥♥♥

riggins, CD1 is always considered once you have a full flow (aka more than spotting). :thumbup:

Well im on CD 15 but i dont ov. until CD 20 (last cycle was 22 but that was just an atypical cycle all around). I am so sick of waiting :( but trying to see the good in it...at least my 2WW will only be 10 days as opposed to 2 weeks. but still. takes forever and AF always last like 6-7 days :(

riggins, CD1 is always considered once you have a full flow (aka more than spotting). :thumbup:

Well im on CD 15 but i dont ov. until CD 20 (last cycle was 22 but that was just an atypical cycle all around). I am so sick of waiting :( but trying to see the good in it...at least my 2WW will only be 10 days as opposed to 2 weeks. but still. takes forever and AF always last like 6-7 days :(

Well thats what I thought too but that means I would have Ov'd on CD11 or CD12 is that normal? I'm normally Ov at CD14.

Yikes my AF is only here about 3-4 days MAX

Well thats what I thought too but that means I would have Ov'd on CD11 or CD12 is that normal? I'm normally Ov at CD14.

yep. CD 14 is just an average. So that means some ppl Ov. earlier than that and some ppl Ov. later than that. Your ovulation date can change every cycle based on being sick, taking new meds, stress, weight loss/gain, etc. In general, you will have a pattern that you will likely ov. but there are so many things that can change that date in your cycle. For instance i *usually* ov. you on CD 20, but there was one cycle it happened on CD 19 and one cycle it happened on CD 22. The thing that *usually* doesn't change is your Luteal Phase (LP). Like mine is *normally* 10 days so even the cycle i ov.ed early-the LP was 10 days, same with when i ov.ed later.
Perfectly normal hun :thumbup:

CD 18 for me im hoping and praying ovulation is tonight had 3 pos opks for 3 days in row

wow!...can you share the wealth :haha:
I bet it will be tonight or early tomorrow morning then! They usually dont stay positive for longer than that!
:dust:

Yep me too ! My boobs started hurting awhile ago thinking mabey progesterone is starting to go thru my system

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->