*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

:saywhat: I don't even know where the clitorial region is... :dohh: Vibrating egg?! I guess I'll have to try that...

I forgot what else I was gonna say... Darn it... Oh farts... Speaking of farts... my DH unintentionally let a big one out (thankfully it wasn't a stinky type) while he was snuggling with me with his dick in me... :dohh: He laughed so hard cuz I wasn't expecting that and the :shock: on my face said it all... Yeah I'm comfortable enough with him to let a fart out every now and then (and he does the same)...

Ok girls.... I think I have missed the surge or I am not ovulating :( Was getting a line but really faint, got a bit darker so started to do the OPK 3 to 4 times a day.... now it's disapeared again :(
I'm at day 19 or something and been doing OPK since day 12.... cycle is long... possibly 35 days.... maybe more....
Should I should give up.....

Idk what the other ladies would say but I'd keep testing 2 times a day to make sure it doesn't reappear... :shrug:

No no no hun! :hugs:
LH does exist and fluctuates during a cycle- that includes before and after ovulation. Since your cycles are 35 days, i would have to guess that you will be ov. a little later (although i could be wrong). I think your body is just gearing up to ovulate :D i dont think youve missed it :hugs:

:dust:

Thanks I just wish I knew what my cycle will be like this time. Last cycle was 9 weeks :(( I just wish someone would have told me years ago that the pill could do this to me! Evil evil thing!

Hi ladies :wave:
I've caught up on on all the chatting, and I literally lol'd at some comments. My OH and I fart around each other all of the time lol, mine are typically silent, but he always encourages me to make them loud :dohh: men I tell yeh !
Anyways, I've been suffering with SORE bbs and nipples since 4DPO, starting out slightly tender on the sides and now my entire bbs are sore, both. Talk about hold the girls when I run up the stairs :wacko: Does anyone else have this right from the time of O up until af arrives??? Cause this is hard to handle sometimes and I can't mark it down as a "symptom" for me, last month was my chemical and had sore bbs, but this is only my second regular cycle post depo.. so I'm just learning my typical TWW symptoms xx

:saywhat: I don't even know where the clitorial region is... :dohh: Vibrating egg?! I guess I'll have to try that...

I forgot what else I was gonna say... Darn it... Oh farts... Speaking of farts... my DH unintentionally let a big one out (thankfully it wasn't a stinky type) while he was snuggling with me with his dick in me... :dohh: He laughed so hard cuz I wasn't expecting that and the :shock: on my face said it all... Yeah I'm comfortable enough with him to let a fart out every now and then (and he does the same)...

Yes I'm also very intrigued by the vibrating eggg...hmmmm!!! :thumbup:

Hi ladies :wave:
I've caught up on on all the chatting, and I literally lol'd at some comments. My OH and I fart around each other all of the time lol, mine are typically silent, but he always encourages me to make them loud :dohh: men I tell yeh !
Anyways, I've been suffering with SORE bbs and nipples since 4DPO, starting out slightly tender on the sides and now my entire bbs are sore, both. Talk about hold the girls when I run up the stairs :wacko: Does anyone else have this right from the time of O up until af arrives??? Cause this is hard to handle sometimes and I can't mark it down as a "symptom" for me, last month was my chemical and had sore bbs, but this is only my second regular cycle post depo.. so I'm just learning my typical TWW symptoms xx

I started getting sore bb's at 3DPO and still have them (6DPO right now) but they are not that tender (my nipples were one day in the shower, ouch...) but for the most part, they only hurt when I do stuff like.... run up the stairs!!! This is my first "normal" cycle so I am not sure if this is what generally happens.....

BTW, I just read the last few pages of this thread, hilarious :rofl: and to riggins1017 my DH is exactly the same, very old school for 34, He gets so embarrased when he toots in front of me, I still have yet to let one out, but I keep telling him, it will happen one day, lol

So 1DPO and so freaking gassy its not even funny and I havent even eaten anything today. Oh and if I have sex one more dayt his week I think my cervix is going to fall out. Today makes the 7th day in a row. I love it dont get me wrong but DH loves wild and crazy sex never ever just slow and gentle.....TMI sorry

Oh my, me too! IDK why, but i dont like it. Like i hate when my husband farts (sorry, TMI :haha:) but i had to be a hypocrite today and do it :rofl: i dont get why i am so flipping gassy :shrug: alls i know, is, this would be embarassing if i was out in public :rofl:

:rofl: now that is funny. Maybe we can be "team outtie cervix" because i feel the same exact way...and i still have 5 days until Ov. :dohh:

Well at least you are at home I am at work LOL I know this might be weird but my DH and I dont fart around each other. We have been together for 6 years and neither one of us have intentionally farted around each other I mean maybe a slip while we sleep or something but NEVER on purpose. My DH sayd that a man should never do things like that in front of a lady and a true lday shouldnt do that in front of anyone. Very Very old school for being 33 yrs old but both of our parents are like that also.

riggins: My DH is so weird about bodily functions. He will not fart or burp in front of me (on purpose) and freaks out if I do on accident. We've been together for 5 years! I don't get it. AND he is only 22. I think that's how his family is. Mine on the other hand are the opposite. My mom goes to the bathroom with the door open, if that tells you anything! LOL

LOL Catching up on todays thread was definetly amusing!! My DH is very open about bodily functions...he farts all the time around me!! He encourages me to be open...but I just cant do it...I was gassy one day and he tried to tickle me to make me fart ...

I'm so jealous of you ladies that are on your TWW and waiting for O....I still have atleast a week since AF is still hanging around :( I'm so impatient!!!

***silently stalking this crazy thread, very amused, haha***

You guys have been busy since I went to sleep (thats what I love about Global communities there's always someone awake)
OH made a prediction this morning, said we'd get our BFP in July. I've no idea why he said that at all. We shall just have to wait and see. He is usually right on everything (and gladly not a "told-you-so" person).
Still sore throat but nothing else.
:sex: last night and again this morning, just for fun which was lovely.

Ok girls.... I think I have missed the surge or I am not ovulating :( Was getting a line but really faint, got a bit darker so started to do the OPK 3 to 4 times a day.... now it's disapeared again :(
I'm at day 19 or something and been doing OPK since day 12.... cycle is long... possibly 35 days.... maybe more....
Should I should give up.....

Euro - your cycle sounds similar to mine, mine are usually 32-36 days. This month I had got faint +ves on OPKs around CD18 but then they went away completely. I thought I'd missed my surge, but then on CD22 - big +ve lines. So don't give up and keep testing for a few days yet.

Morning ladies!

I've just caught up from where I left off last night and have had a good old chuckle to myself!

I think the big "O" is iminent (ah... I remember the days where all I cared about was the other big "O"!!) I've got lower back ache, bit of a tummy ache and I have some very fetching spots on my chin. Yeah I look and feel so sexy, my hubby's really gonna want to :sex: with me like this! Lol!

I am just a bit worried about doing my opk this afternoon though incase I get that smiley face, as I start work at 6 tonight and don't get home until 9 in the morning and I'm so worried that we won't be able to DTD during the right time. I'm working the same tomorrow night too so in a way I'm really hoping for a negative opk!!

Does anyone know with the CB digital ones how long you have after getting your smiley face?

Luxy xx

You guys have been busy since I went to sleep (thats what I love about Global communities there's always someone awake)
OH made a prediction this morning, said we'd get our BFP in July. I've no idea why he said that at all. We shall just have to wait and see. He is usually right on everything (and gladly not a "told-you-so" person).
Still sore throat but nothing else.
:sex: last night and again this morning, just for fun which was lovely.

Girl dont ever tell a mant hat he is right about everything LOL havent you learned that yet HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->