*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Morning ladies!

I've just caught up from where I left off last night and have had a good old chuckle to myself!

I think the big "O" is iminent (ah... I remember the days where all I cared about was the other big "O"!!) I've got lower back ache, bit of a tummy ache and I have some very fetching spots on my chin. Yeah I look and feel so sexy, my hubby's really gonna want to :sex: with me like this! Lol!

I am just a bit worried about doing my opk this afternoon though incase I get that smiley face, as I start work at 6 tonight and don't get home until 9 in the morning and I'm so worried that we won't be able to DTD during the right time. I'm working the same tomorrow night too so in a way I'm really hoping for a negative opk!!

Does anyone know with the CB digital ones how long you have after getting your smiley face?

Luxy xx

ohhhh honey dont hope its negative if you get a positive OPK you will OV'd in the next 24 to 36 hours so you will be ok. I was talking to a friend last night who is a nurse at an OBGYN office and she said that actually once you get a +OPK you could ovulate anywhere from the next 2-4 days soooooo.... I would think that you would want it to be + then at least you know you are OV'd. Good Luck!!!

Phew, thanks for putting my mind at rest riggins - hubby will just get jumped on when I get home from work now!! Lol!!

I was so worried that if I got a smiley face that I would have like 12 hours or something. We DTD last night so I know we'd still be ok but I want to maximise our chances!!

xx

Morning ladies

I got my reading through yesterday from ttcbabylovepredictions and here is what it says,

I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive in APRIL OR MAY THIS YEAR. I see a girl

Taking it with a pinch of salt of course! What do yous think?

Lily, so much fun!! :dance: hope you she's right!

luxy, i used CBD OPKs last time and i loved them (could never get a positive on the Answer strips :dohh: but did on the CBD OPKs!). With that said, I would only get one positive smiley (around 6 at night). The next morning i would test and get a negative. But dont worry i think i am just one of those rare ladies who the eggy is only good for 12 hours. :thumbup: and i dont think that happens all too often

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! :cake: hehe.

Thanks Guppy....I hope so too

:cake: Happy birthday!! x

Where are you, eggy? No posiitve OPK yet, so looks like this will be a long cycle :( I just hope I ov late rather than not at all.

Ooh Guppy just saw it was your birthday, happy birthday chick :hugs:

Happy Birthday Guppy!! Super sticky birthday baby dust to you!

:dust: :hugs:

Thanks hun!
I really hope this makes my cycle lucky! I ov. in 4 days! :dance:

It will be Guppy- you're gonna get it this cycle. You have to! :dust:

Well I didn't have to worry about my night shifts messing up the baby making - no smiley face on the OPK for me today :nope:

I was quite gutted really. I honestly felt that I was getting ovulating symptoms. Oh well, I'll test again tomorrow

Luxy xx

at about 2:30, and hadn't drank anything for 4 hours just like it said to. I'll just try again tomorrow but cos I'll be sleeping between my night shifts I won't be testing until about 4. That won't mess up the results will it?

xx

its hard to say but i just wanted to say that i can NEVER get a postive OPK until 6pm or later. i dont know why but if i test anytime before thati just dont get a positive. I know everyone is differnet but maybe that could also be the case :shrug:

hAppY bIRtHdAY!!!!!!!!

Quick question if I am 2 DPO and I am having small twinges on one side does that mean I have a swimmer making its way?????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->