The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Im sending :dust: your way!! Just think positive :hugs:

I will defo do 2nd test and let you know

I am bit worried about dating tho? if i havnt had an af how will i be able to tell when i concieved? :shrug: x

Thank you hunni!

Don't worry they can date you pretty close by a scan. x

Glad you got af Gemie. I can now relax too!!! Yay! I came off Cerazette just over 4 weeks ago and got af yesterday. I can't believe I'm actually happy about that. But it is kind of exciting because it means I can start getting to grips with my body and when OH gets home in 5 weeks, we can start trying!
xxx

Yay manuiti! It's so good to see isn't it?! I'm bored now though lol Thankfully it's on it's way out :)
Can't wait to get cracking now... x

:happydance: yay for u pinhams :happydance:

theres hope for the rest of us yet :winkwink:

hey guys well i'm 8 days late today haven't done a test since thursday which was negative. last night had :sex: with OH and when i went to the toilet and wiped it was pale red/orange. then nothing all night. this morning went to the toilet and wiped and more blood but not bright or bold red. Think it must be the start of my :witch: really gutted as been trying since last october.... Damn you Cerazette....

hey guys well i'm 8 days late today haven't done a test since thursday which was negative. last night had :sex: with OH and when i went to the toilet and wiped it was pale red/orange. then nothing all night. this morning went to the toilet and wiped and more blood but not bright or bold red. Think it must be the start of my :witch: really gutted as been trying since last october.... Damn you Cerazette....

Awww sweetie :hugs: you never know! Keep the faith. I really hope it happens soon for you. xx

Aw Pinhams thats great news for you!! You must be so pleased and dying to do tomorrows test!! How many days past withdrawl bleed where you going from 1st day? Just im in similar situation i got af day i stopped taking cerazette, but beginning to wonder if it was just withdrawl bleed... xx

Hi elmo

I took the other test and a few more since and they came up bfp!

Well i took last pill on the 3rd may and then had withdrawl on the 7 may which lasted for 5 days and then i kinda expected my af to come 4 weeks later but it didnt so i took a test but it came back nagative, that was on the 5th june. I took another test on the 17th, i dunno why aprt from being REALLY moody and that was my bfp!! So i have no idea whats been going on!

Im going to docs today and see what they say i should do next.

x

Aw wow for you!! Is this baby your 1st?

Far too early for me to test then. I came off the pill on 31st May and started bleeding same day, it also lasted for roughley 5 days, if i think of my bleed as af rather than withdrawl then i guess im due af this sunday!

I must admit i was lucky with my son i stopped taking the pill and didnt have a period either, just got pregnant that month!

I think they will probably just tell you to make an appointment with your midwife for when you are around ten weeks, thats what they'll do if there as useless as my doctors surgery! x

No this is my 2nd.

Yea but its hard to date isnt it? seems as i took a test on 04 june and was bfn and then 2 weeks later to have a bfp?

Well fingers crossed thats what happened to you too! especially is its happened before.

If you only came off pill on 31 may i wouldnt worry. Lots of baby dust to you x

Hi guys, I've found you lol!

I'm Lolly, i was on cerazette casulaties when we started it last September.
My story= Stopped Cerazette in September, got af 31 days later & settled into a regular 30 day cycle. Had a bit of a family trauma so decided to stopped trying to get our heads sorted, For some STUPID reason in Jan i decided to go back on cerazette (what an idiot)

Anyway, im back off it now, 7 days & starting from scratch!

Would love to get a :bfp: in the next few months so fingers crossed!

Has there been many success stories from you guys?

Lolly x
:dust:

Welcome to the updated cerazette casualties hun! We already got our first BFP! (pinhams!)
Lots of baby dust to you hun good luck! :hugs:

Hiya all! :wave:

Im a total newbie to this site and have just recently (sunday) come off Cerazette to TTC! Didn't realise that people had problems when coming off Cerazette!

Be nice to have people to speak to who are going through the same thing as I'm not telling anyone I know that we are TTC for now.

So any advice etc is very welcome! :D

xSuzx

Afternoon!

Just thought i'd say i'm going to see my doctor at 3pm today, just to get some reassurance about ttc after Cerazette.

if there's anything else i should be doing, i'm taking folic acid, stopped smoking (really hard but i've done it) i exercise all the time anyway so i'm fit but i still feel like i should be trying harder!

Why oh why did i go back on this bloody pill!!!!!!!!! if i had stayed off it in October i could have been pregnant by now :cry:

Never mind, Lets see when :witch: will fly in, hopefully soon, was 30 somethings days last time so hopefully same again!

Only day 8 off Cerazette

Lolly x

Hi Suz!

We are about a week apart so it will be interesting to see how we compare!

Some people have no problem at all getting pregnant after it but everyone is different!

How are you feeling so far after coming off it??

Lolly x

Hi there

Just to give you a positive story i just came off cerezette in May and i am now pregnant. I have to say i dont know by how many weeks though.

So keep your spirits up! It will happen x

Thanks Pinhams!

i'm guessing you didn't have af? I wish i knew when i was o'ving as i'd love to get mine asap (as im sure everyone does to) I'm so impatient!

Lolly x

No i did have an af, well more of a withdrawl bleed.

I came off pill on 3 may and had af on the 7 may . It lasted for 5 days.

I went to doctors last night and he couldnt tell me if i was 7 weeks pregnant or only 2! To be honest i have no idea, i didnt think it was possible to kno u were pregnant when you were 2 weeks?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->