~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Not been on in a while. Got my AF on the 4th. Totally fine with it though and very relaxed about this month!

AF arrived this morning, onward and upward! Thanks for keeping this up to date Zoie- are you testing again today? Do you have a st. patty's day hoping for a bfp blinkie by any chance?

I am going crazy. :witch: was due to come on the 10th and its the 15th and still no sign on her. All tests have been :bfn:

I'm waiting until tomorrow to test again. I had a little of pre AF type cramping last night and this morning but my temps are still high and I haven't seen any blood yet. Been charting for a year now and my longest LP was 14 days (only happened twice) and my temps have always started dropping by 13 dpo. I'm on 15 dpo now so I'm hoping for the best!

Can you take me off the list please as eggy is MIA and my cycle is going to be longer then feb!!! Will be testing in march now, guess AF doesnt like this month!

Fingers crossed Ladikat!!
I tested yesterday, BFN. AF is due tomorrow/wed so I'll test again on Thurs if she hasnt shown up. Feels like she's on her broomstick already though...
Babydust.xx

ooooh Miss Zoie!!! Looks good, congrats. Have you tested again?xx

I'm now 8dpo with a busy week and weekend ahead of me so that should distract me from thinking too much about POAS....

I'm so sorry for the lost beanie. I was really hoping February would go by without a single angel.

Misszoie, please update us once you take a new test! I didn't see the pink line but the inverted images look good! Good luck!

Ive not tested this morning but things arent looking good for me .. had some bad cramps today .. and a little browny pink discharge (sorry TMI) ='(

Hey girls I got my :bfp: today :) Really wasnt expecting it because I was having a routine check up for my MMC which was 6 weeks ago and they did a test and scan it looks like its a new pregnancy!!

Good luck to all you ladies out there who are still testing :hug:

congrats kaylz :) heres to a H&H 9 months hope its a sticky :)

its not over til the :witch: arrives misszoie :hugs: I hope the hag stays away!!!

Ive not tested this morning but things arent looking good for me .. had some bad cramps today .. and a little browny pink discharge (sorry TMI) ='(

ahhh hun, fingers crossed for you. :hugs: Hope the witch stays away. When is/was she due?

Hey girls I got my :bfp: today :) Really wasnt expecting it because I was having a routine check up for my MMC which was 6 weeks ago and they did a test and scan it looks like its a new pregnancy!!

Good luck to all you ladies out there who are still testing :hug:

congrats! thats great news, H&H 9 months!!

Awwwww, I still have my fingers crossed for you! I think it would be lovely if you got a bfp during the month you are hosting this thread! :hugs:

i also got my bfp today! af was due yesterday and just new it was coming..went ahead and tested this morning and to my suprise it was positive. I am sooo excited!

i also got my bfp today! af was due yesterday and just new it was coming..went ahead and tested this morning and to my suprise it was positive. I am sooo excited!

yey:happydance: congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"