~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Tested yesterday, BFN, but no AF yet. On the bright side, even if I don't get a BFP, the vitamin B100 complex has seriously helped my LP and pre-period spotting! I'm 11 DPO and no sign of AF and only very minimal spotting! (normally have 8-9 day LP!) Hooray for that!

I was on vacation for several days, so now I need to get caught up on B&B. Congrats to all the ladies with BFP's so far this month!!

Congrats on the bfp's so far

apologies for those the witch got

i also got my bfp today! af was due yesterday and just new it was coming..went ahead and tested this morning and to my suprise it was positive. I am sooo excited!

Yay! Congrats!

congrats to all the new bfps!! im due the witch tommora we shall se im sure she will arrive right on time though..good luck everyone still waiting to test xx

im out witch fot me this morning, congrats to all the BFP's

:hugs: to all those that have their AF

Congartulations and sticky thoughts to all those that have their :bfp:

:dust: to those of us still in their 2ww

Just ish it would hurry up already :loopy:

I'm out - the witch got me.

Big congrats to the :bfp:'s!!

Just want to say Congrats to all february BFP
Good luck to the one testing in the next few days
And hugs to those who AF got them

My tests this morning

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/275964-a.html#post4419849

all inverted tell me what you think.

Im going to post it in the softcup testing thread aswell to see what the girls over there think xxxx

Yay I am so happy for you!!! :happydance: that is the same as the ones i was getting. went to doctors today and def :BFP: due the 1st october!! :cloud9:

Good luck to the rest still waiting :flower:

Another :bfn: this morning. Still no sign of AF other than some minor cramps. Temps are on a downward trend though so I'm not sure what to think :/

Helllloooo. I have ovulated early this cycle (yay!) so can you put me down for the 25th? It'll be our 4th anniversary so I'm hoping I can surprise him with a :bfp: :-D

:dust: to all the ladies hoping for their :bfp:'s

XxX:kiss:

i tested yesterday and thought i had a cheeky line but tested again and BFN.
Af due tomorrow so put me down for testing again on thurs 18TH please.....

may have the witch by then

xxxx

AF Got me really heavy Now a little bit worried about eptopic pregnancy =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly