~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

:thumbup:HI, I'll be testing on Feb 19. Can you please add me? Congrats to all the BFPs!

Hi! I'll be testing on the 21st...can you add me? Thanks! Good luck everyone!

AF got me on Feb 14th... I really thought this was it too. oh well haha movin on!!!

I love it that out of the 211 ladies on this list a good 12% are already pregnant!

Well, I finally tested today.. I was late to test because I've been crampy for about 5 days and was SURE AF was about to show, however nothing so far, not even spotting! It was a BFP!! However, it was on a Dollar store cheapie so I don't want to get too excited in case it was a false positive. It did show positive right away though and it was a very strong second line. I will test again tommorow to be sure! I had an early miscarriage back in October so the cramping is worrisome.. it comes and goes but sometimes is a bit strong. A lot of feeling of muscle pulls though too! I had an extra strength advil yesterday cause I had cramps and was so sure AF was coming - that wouldn't cause problems, would it?? I need to stop worrying!!!!

Well, I finally tested today.. I was late to test because I've been crampy for about 5 days and was SURE AF was about to show, however nothing so far, not even spotting! It was a BFP!! However, it was on a Dollar store cheapie so I don't want to get too excited in case it was a false positive. It did show positive right away though and it was a very strong second line. I will test again tommorow to be sure! I had an early miscarriage back in October so the cramping is worrisome.. it comes and goes but sometimes is a bit strong. A lot of feeling of muscle pulls though too! I had an extra strength advil yesterday cause I had cramps and was so sure AF was coming - that wouldn't cause problems, would it?? I need to stop worrying!!!!

Sounds like a definite bfp to me! Congrats! I'd love to hear your tww symptoms?.....

Let's see... one odd thing was that I always get some pretty strong ovary pain when I'm ovulating but didn't notice any this month. I was nauseas on and off and had a ton of headaches the last 2 weeks. Oh, and VERY sore, sensitive nipples!

Thanks! Have you figured out your edd yet? Congrats again!!!

Thanks! I checked and it would be Oct.23rd! :)
Still not trying to get to excited though.. just in case. If I am I'm going to pray my way through the first trimester! It's so scary!

Still no AF for me. What do you think my chances are? You can click below to see my FF chart. My usual LP is 13 days and my max (from 12 months of charting) is 14. At 16dpo I would think a test would show a positive. The fact that it hasn't plus the downward temps on my chart really don't give me any confidence. The only thing other than no AF that gives me any hope is the FRER test I took this morning. Normally I can't even tell where the line would be if it was positive but this morning's test had two little spots of color at the top and bottom where the second line would be. If there was a line between them it was too faint to see so I'm considering it a negative test. Has anyone seen that before? :wacko:

Still no AF for me. What do you think my chances are? You can click below to see my FF chart. My usual LP is 13 days and my max (from 12 months of charting) is 14. At 16dpo I would think a test would show a positive. The fact that it hasn't plus the downward temps on my chart really don't give me any confidence. The only thing other than no AF that gives me any hope is the FRER test I took this morning. Normally I can't even tell where the line would be if it was positive but this morning's test had two little spots of color at the top and bottom where the second line would be. If there was a line between them it was too faint to see so I'm considering it a negative test. Has anyone seen that before? :wacko:

I have never seen it before, but any color there would get my hopes up! I would def. buy and do another test!!! Ooooooh I am excited for you! :)

Sorry I haven't updated...been on a board break. AF got me earlier this month but it looks like I've already O'd again so I'll be testing around the 28th of Feb.! GL to all those still in for this month!!

AF got me last night in my sleep!! Evil witch. on to cycle 4.....x

I find it very odd that out of all of us that tested on Valentines day, only 2 of you lucky ladies got a BFP... and the majority of us still havent got AF either!

I tested last night with BFN and now officially 1 day late for AF... Ladikat01 let us know how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->