• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

I'm gonna try & hang out til Feb 5th. Can you please add me to the list? Good luck everyone...

Can you put me down for 4th feb please x x

I'll be testing on Feb 6th, if AF doesn't show...

GL everyone!!

I already got some mid-cycle spotting this past weekend so I may need to bump up my test date to earlier in the month. I'm not charting so I can't tell if I actually ovulated or not around then. Last month my mittelshmerz didn't coincide with my ovulation either (if I did infact ovulate). Being irregular means my body keeps me guessing, LOL! I really have no idea when to test. I'll stick with the 15th for now unless my body tells me otherwise.

Its No Problem hun =) just let me know if you want to change the date and i will do it for you =)
Ive Added the other girlies =)
xx

uwh 35 People so far aswell =D fingers crossed there will be 35 BFPs haha xxx

Another first timer here :hi:

Can you put my down for the 14th please.

:dust: to everyone

im not meant to be ttc for 3 months... but ive got so many symptoms and have no idea when i ov.. im starting the pill when af shows.. im half hoping she wont and it means we have a bfp :D...
im gonna test on feb 1st cuz thats our anniversary and gives me plenty of time for af to show...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"