~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

I find it very odd that out of all of us that tested on Valentines day, only 2 of you lucky ladies got a BFP... and the majority of us still havent got AF either!

I tested last night with BFN and now officially 1 day late for AF... Ladikat01 let us know how you get on xx

I know!!! I agree! And we're all pretty young and healthy and bd'd at the right time it's crazy that it's not happened for us yet for some people it happens straightaway!!

The :witch: got me bang on time...onto next month for me.

Huge congrats to all who have got your well deserved bfp's!

I woke up to a big temp drop and heavy AF cramping so I'm out. :cry: my body must hate to get my hopes up like that and then crush them. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I could not wake myself up this morning, I had a really tough time. My bbs are not too so anymore, only a little and I am starting to feel more cramps. I checked my cervix and there was some pink cm, so I know she is on her way. Count me out, MissZoiex. I already put myself into march's thread!!!

BFP for me! i think i had it valentines day but was only sure this morning (after test no.4). so a late valentines present!

Good luck ladies ive got my fingers crossed

xxxxxxxxx

WW arrived this morning. Well I'll be trying next month and then were having a break. Its all taking its toll a little.

I took another cheap test today and it too was a BFP!!! So I guess that you can officially put me down for it! Cramps are better today but they make it so every time I go to the bathroom I'm worried to see blood! I keep reminding myself that cramping is normal....

yey to the bfps!! so sorry af came ladies hope she doesnt catch you again anytime soon :( still no af for me although im convincd shes coming not really having any cramps but def have that heavy gonna drop (sorry tmi) feeling just wish she would hurry up so i get forget about it blah!!

All added, i think ive had a chemical :cry: so i think that im mummy to another angel :cry: xx

Zoie I am soooo sooooooooooo sorry xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs

Not good timing, but could you add me as a :bfp: (said very sheepishly)

xxxx

Congrats to Madge and any other :bfp:s I may have missed. Love seeing that number in the title go up!!

Oops! You have me down for the 26th & 28th. I am testing on the 26th so you can take me off the 28th. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->