~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Sorry to hear that.

AF arrived for me a few days ago.

Ok Ladies, for those of us who got our miserable visitor this cycle, no matter what cycle it is for each of us, lets get the witch rolling on out of here, CD1 for me on cycle 7 after 4 years NTNP. I try and get opimistic and hopeful for the most part each time around. Let's face it, it takes time. Most of us are not physically able to :sex: every solitary day, and I wouldn't want too for fear of sameness that may affect my marriage. I try all that I could and I will continue to try my damnest with hope, love, passion, knowledge and friendship from myself, my husband and you wonderful ladies!

Good Luck and Serenity for this cycle for us all!!!

Ok Ladies, for those of us who got our miserable visitor this cycle, no matter what cycle it is for each of us, lets get the witch rolling on out of here, CD1 for me on cycle 7 after 4 years NTNP. I try and get opimistic and hopeful for the most part each time around. Let's face it, it takes time. Most of us are not physically able to :sex: every solitary day, and I wouldn't want too for fear of sameness that may affect my marriage. I try all that I could and I will continue to try my damnest with hope, love, passion, knowledge and friendship from myself, my husband and you wonderful ladies!

Good Luck and Serenity for this cycle for us all!!!

Cute post.xx I completely agree. :hugs:

I'm out for this month, have had light bleeding since Monday but :witch: has decided to get heavier from this evening......really thought I had implantation bleeding but its not the month for me...........:cry:

Hope others get their BFPs soon x

Thanks! I checked and it would be Oct.23rd! :)
Still not trying to get to excited though.. just in case. If I am I'm going to pray my way through the first trimester! It's so scary!

We're all wishing the best for you. Congratulations!

I'm out for this month, have had light bleeding since Monday but :witch: has decided to get heavier from this evening......really thought I had implantation bleeding but its not the month for me...........:cry:

Hope others get their BFPs soon x

sorry the witch got you hun xx hopefully next month xx

thats lovely hun xx

Any news on a bfp yet???

not as yet hun havnt tested yet on a plus af inst here yet woohoo hoping she stays away ..:thumbup:

Are you due for af today? I hope she stays far away from you!

yes hun should of arrived this morning felt adament it would be here sometime today but nothing just very watery cm, have been to the loo checking all day driving me loopy.. xx

:hugs: to all that are our for this cycle. A big congrats to the :bfp:'s!

Zoie, a huge :hugs: to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"