~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Well I caved and took a test this morning with FMU... :bfn: By FF's data I am 12dpo. I know I'm not technically out before AF shows, but I'm losing hope for this round.

I thought with my other pregnancies, I always got my BFP early, but I could be wrong. I was hopeful yesterday, as I was completely exhausted, which has always been my first sign. I've also had a headache the last 2 days, which I normally rarely get.

FF is also marking AF on 2/21, which is 14 DPO. I estimated it would be here tomorrow on CD33 which is normally my cycle length. Guess I'll wait it out through the weekend and see if AF arrives or not. See if I can hold out testing again until Monday (good thing I'm out of ICs!!)

Well I got the phonecall back from the docs and.....

it's a.....:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Wow! I can't believe it! No wonder I feel so queasy!

Congrats to all of the :bfp:!!! :hugs:

FXed for those of us waiting to test!

:hug: to those with :angel:

:hugs: to those who the :witch: caught.

I got my :bfp: today.

I am so shocked and still can't believe it is real. I had so many people tell me that because of my hubby being quite older...49 to be exact that it could take awhile. We started trying December 6th and here i am announcing my :bfp:

Congrats! Always wonderful to read this good news!

can you put me down for af please she got me booooo congrats to all the new bfps and good luck to everyone still to test :) x

Well I got the phonecall back from the docs and.....

it's a.....:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Wow! I can't believe it! No wonder I feel so queasy!

That's wonderful! Congratulations!

Sorry to everyone who got BFN - hang in there!:flower:

And good luck to those of us still waiting to test.

hi everyone i tested again today and got another bfn but still no AF getting really frustrated now i just want to know :( Ive

been off food for the past couple of days even my most favorite food hot chocolate brownie lol am am really tired but have had flu for the past week so not sure if its the flu delaying af???? and giving me symptoms??, gonna try to not get my hopes up and test again in the morning if the witch hasnt arrived by then goodluck to everyone testing soon xxxx

Can you put me down for testing on the 26th?

:happydance:congrats to the BFP's:happydance:

Not sure I'm going to get anything this month....possible anovulatory cycle:nope: as due today for AF, no signs and don't feel her coming and neg test!!
Not sure what is going to happen!! AAAArgh men get it SO easy!! :haha:
xxx

I would love to be added to the list! I'm due for my witch or a BFP on february 25! My grandmother is having her birthday march 1st. I would love to give her some good news for a present!

bah. feeling very down right now. Have had 6 days of very light spotting. But nothing I would consider AF. But when I tested, BFN. I'm certain I'm not pregnant. Just wish stupid AF would show up so I know when to start counting to begin OPK testing.....

Just feeling really sad right now. A friend from college just posted pics of her new baby boy on facebook, and she wasn't even in a relationship. A big shock and not something she was wanting, but I'm jealous anyway. :-( ok, now I'd better go do something else and stop feeling so sorry for myself.

Aw! I'm feelin' for ya SquirrelGirl! I hope March will be our month!

Thank you!
It doesn't quite feel real yet! I think I will jus have to go and buy a test so I can see the two lines appear! My problem now is working out my dates, could be anything between 4-8 weeks pregnant! Midwife will be ringing me on tuesday.

Congrats to all the other ladies with a BFP. A really big fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies on here, don't give up hope, sending you lots of positive babydust! x

Well I'm out, the :witch: got me...On to March!

I'm oddly excited to go out and get a basal thermometer today. Gonna try temping this month. Is that strange? LOL

Can you please add me? I'm testing on February 28th. (Fingers crossed!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->