~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

hey can you give an angel in the place of my :bfp: please?
gona catch me a sticky march bean!
xxxxxxxxxx

:hug: I'm sorry.

Count me out! I am now cramping and that :witch: is here. I am ok though! got goals for this month! :dust:

I'm out. Taking a break from b&b for a while. I can't take the heartbreak xxoo

Im So sorry Wantabean! :hugs: :hugs:

Ozziehunni, so sorry you feel this way i hope to see you back around here soon xxx

af got me :cry: onto marchhhh

UGHHHHHH!!!!

Good luck :dust:

I think I'm out. Thought the spotting stopped but it started again and I tested early :blush: today at 2MU and :bfn: I will be ok though as we have a better plan to try again this coming cycle. I'll update you when :witch: arrives. Still no signs other than the spotting but I just know I am done.

If witch arrives :) It's not over until she shows hun. PMA :dust: Oh and no I do not have a journal.

hey can you give an angel in the place of my :bfp: please?
gona catch me a sticky march bean!
xxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: :dust:
I am still waiting for AF, 6 days later:shrug:.

So happy for all the BFPs!!!!:happydance::happydance:

So sad to hear of the angels:nope:.

Hope all is well and praying for this board!:hugs:

Are you not having any tests? :dust:

Yes I took a test day before AF due and BFN. Then I took another 2 days after AF due and BFN. So called DR, and she says wait another week:shrug:. Apparently trying to find out if you are BFP or not is not a real emergency:shrug:.

Added Kirsten

I would just like to add i saw Jelliedills :bfp: announcment so i will add it to the first page :) in all the excitment she must have forgot to post :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girlies.....
i hope someone can help---- ive been ttc for 5 months now before that i was on birth control, and my cycles were exactly 28 days pretty much down to the hour!! then i came off it and i had one more 28 day cycle then its been all over the place like 23, 26, 24??!! im now on cd24 and for the last 2 evenings ive had light cramping and leg achyness, i really thought i was going to get af yesterday morning and then i was positive it would be here this morning!! but no ive got absolutly nothing,,,, not even any cramps now!!! usually wen i get cramps and acheing i usually get af pretty much straight away!!??
if any of u have any comments or help it would be really nice!! :) :)
Congrats on all the bfp's and so sorry for the little angels :(
xxxxxx

hi bit of an update from my last post, i now have some odd looking CM, its kind of snot like (sorry TMI) never had this before!!

any comments would really be goo right now cause im going mad!!!!
xxxxxx

hi bit of an update from my last post, i now have some odd looking CM, its kind of snot like (sorry TMI) never had this before!!

xxxxxx

That's looking very promising hun.... hope you ge your BFP!! xxx

xxxxxx

i am to!!!last 3 days wen i wipe its like a creamy goo like snot lukn CM on the tissue i ws bit baffled but dno wether its nothing ur a gd thing :S av neva had that b4, OH has noticed creamy CM in the past but not this thick ect and now i can actually c it 4 myself bcause its goin on to the tissue paper xxxx

Ah thanx HANN79 and congrats on ur BFP!!!!! :)
Loren- wen are u testing?? ah hope we both get our BFP's :) yay xxxx

Hello girls

Got my :bfp: today :wohoo: Hoping for a sticky one!!! I'm down for the 23rd.

:flower:

i'm going to have a cheeky test later lol but then i'm not bothering till satday morning.u?ive just went on ebay and bought a thermoniter 5 OV tests 20mIU and 15 pregnancy tests 10mIU haha i should get them on friday and if i dont get my bfp before friday i'll definatley no with the 10mIU with them being so highly sensitive :). good luckkkkkkk really hope we get our :bfp:s!!!!!:dust:xxxxxxxxxx:dust: o and have you felt like AF has dribble down go the loo and its either that CM or watery CM?ive had that for just unda a week now!!!!xxx

congratulations claire :D :headspin: :yipee: xxxxx H&H pregnancy huni xxxxx

lol i tested this morning but with cheap poundland strips and got a BFN, last nite i ordered 6 first response ones so hopefully they will be here tomoro, ive still got a clear blue digi one left but wanted to keep that till i at least get a faint BFP!!!
Yeah for a few days ive felt like af has come but then i run to the loo and just watery cm!!!
omg this is the first month that ive got a bit of hope!!!!
how long have u been trying for hun??
keep me posted on anyother signs u get chick!!! good luck xxxxxxx

Congrats Claire911!! That's so exciting!! H & H 9 mo to you!!
I am down for the 23rd as welll (although AF could come up to today as my cycles range from 39 to 41 days). Took a test this morning and I thought a saw something as soon as the urine was passing through the screen, but too hard to really see so I'm not counting it as anything. I will test again tomorrow. Still no sign of AF. ** Fingers Crossed **

i'm going to have a cheeky test later lol but then i'm not bothering till satday morning.u?ive just went on ebay and bought a thermoniter 5 OV tests 20mIU and 15 pregnancy tests 10mIU haha i should get them on friday and if i dont get my bfp before friday i'll definatley no with the 10mIU with them being so highly sensitive :). good luckkkkkkk really hope we get our :bfp:s!!!!!:dust:xxxxxxxxxx:dust: o and have you felt like AF has dribble down go the loo and its either that CM or watery CM?ive had that for just unda a week now!!!!xxx

That's some great signs there hunni.... tmi but before i got my BFP my cm dried and looked like a fern plant... sounds strange but if you have you'll understand. Are you in UK?? If so superdrug do 10 miu tests, just their own brand early pregnancy test, came up instantly with me!!:dust: and luck huuni
xxx

Congratulations on the :bfp:! Sounds like we could have a few more BFPs on there way aswell!! xxxx

Hann I just noticed your ticker in your sig!, your going to have a lovely little bump for your wedding! =D xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->