• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Hann I just noticed your ticker in your sig!, your going to have a lovely little bump for your wedding! =D xxxxxx

Sure am sweetie...... As we are due on Halloween our bump is being called Casper so I will be 7 1/2 months with Casper then!! :happydance: Just hope he/she doesn't come early!!:wacko:

xxx

Hi there, I am new on here, would it be alright to be put on the list for 28 feb?
thank you!
x S

lol i tested this morning but with cheap poundland strips and got a BFN, last nite i ordered 6 first response ones so hopefully they will be here tomoro, ive still got a clear blue digi one left but wanted to keep that till i at least get a faint BFP!!!
Yeah for a few days ive felt like af has come but then i run to the loo and just watery cm!!!
omg this is the first month that ive got a bit of hope!!!!
how long have u been trying for hun??
keep me posted on anyother signs u get chick!!! good luck xxxxxxx

tested before but as i thought :bfn: i dont no y i'm testing so early anyway because i miscarried 3 weeks and 5 days ago so shouldnt really test till next week if AF doesnt arrive before then because AF can take upto 6 weeks to arrive ive heard!!!!wel i lost hope last month then pee'd ona htp and ther was the positive i was so shocked but sooooo happy, we wernt trying just not being careful, but when i lost the baby its made me realise i really really more than anything in the whole wide world want to be a mummy!!!!!so only been on the TTC wagon for 3 weeks.i hope ur first responses cum tomorow :D i really hope we get our :bfp:s veryyy veryyyyy veryyyyyy sooooooon!!!!how long have u been trying for hun?i willlll :D FX'd!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :dust::dust::dust::dust:

i'm going to have a cheeky test later lol but then i'm not bothering till satday morning.u?ive just went on ebay and bought a thermoniter 5 OV tests 20mIU and 15 pregnancy tests 10mIU haha i should get them on friday and if i dont get my bfp before friday i'll definatley no with the 10mIU with them being so highly sensitive :). good luckkkkkkk really hope we get our :bfp:s!!!!!:dust:xxxxxxxxxx:dust: o and have you felt like AF has dribble down go the loo and its either that CM or watery CM?ive had that for just unda a week now!!!!xxx

That's some great signs there hunni.... tmi but before i got my BFP my cm dried and looked like a fern plant... sounds strange but if you have you'll understand. Are you in UK?? If so superdrug do 10 miu tests, just their own brand early pregnancy test, came up instantly with me!!:dust: and luck huuni
xxx

does sound strange lol i tried to imagine and just failed haha.thank uuu i really hope i do get my :bfp: just hoping my little angel helps me!!!!yep am in the UK am from liverpool.thank uuuu i'll have to take a trip to superdrug next week ive got enough tests to last me for a month and stil got sum on the way haha but they all will be gone by nest week!!!!i'm a poas addict haha congratulations sweety :) H&H pregnancy huni :D xxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

:witch: got me. Again. :-( Was so sre this month too.

Oooh well. Back to another 40 day + cycle. Grrrr.

Good luck to all those hoping for their :bfp: and mucho :dust:

XxX:kiss:

I tested this morning and still got a bFN :( we've been trying for about 5 months now, and this is the first month that were feeling pretty positive bout it, i really hope my tests get here today!!
So sorry bout ur miscarriage hun, must have been awfull!!! :(
im soooo impatient and just wanna know now!! :) ive still got no signs of the witch coming so i guess thats a good sign!!!
have u got any updates today??
Fingers crossed for us both chick xxxxxxxxxxxx

soontobemummy we're in the same boat.

No AF and no BFP :(

Was due AF yesterday but possibly Ov'd few days late so I may actually be due AF on Saturday so trying not to get my hopes up. OH is getting really excited and I don't want to let him down.

Does anyone else feel like it's their fault all the time? We put so much pressure on ourselves that I wonder if we stop it happening :( Our OH's do their bit and the rest's left up to our bodies.

I really hate this part of the month!

cool,,, well im not exactly sure wen i am due af, going from last few cycles it could have been anytime this week!!!
yeah im constantly saying sorry to oh wen i know deep down its not my fault but at the time it feels like it!! :(
luckily my oh is such a sweetheart and tells me off wen i say sorry!!! he is as excited as me!! so i couldnt ask for more :) fingers crossed for us all hun!!! :)
xx

OMG CHEEKYBINTjust seen where ur from,,,,Corby??? im sat in corby at the mo,,,, i work here and live in woodford!!!!
Small world!!!!
xxx

OMG CHEEKYBINTjust seen where ur from,,,,Corby??? im sat in corby at the mo,,,, i work here and live in woodford!!!!
Small world!!!!
xxx

lol small world!

I don't know woodford but we've only been here 6 months. we live on the oakley vale estate. OH and I work on the earlstrees estate, that's about all my knowledge of the area lol

ah rite,,, i used to work on the earlstreee estate a few years ago!!!
woodfords not far, its near Thrapston!!
i work on the Weldon Ind Estate!! shouldnt be on here really cause at work but im addicted!! lol
Glad ive got a few girls to talk to about it all!! else i would go insane lol!!
xxx

I tested this morning and still got a bFN :( we've been trying for about 5 months now, and this is the first month that were feeling pretty positive bout it, i really hope my tests get here today!!
So sorry bout ur miscarriage hun, must have been awfull!!! :(
im soooo impatient and just wanna know now!! :) ive still got no signs of the witch coming so i guess thats a good sign!!!
have u got any updates today??
Fingers crossed for us both chick xxxxxxxxxxxx

me to :( but wen i got my BFP last month i was stayn up til 3am and couldnt get out of bed in the mornin that was couple days b4 i got the bfp.and sames happening again!!!but ive woke this morning to my CM stil gooey but its light brown :S hope its not AF!!!but it is brown discharge not brown blood if that makes sense, i can tel by the shinyness of it on the tissue.ad b so angry if it is AF!!!!!!me to i wish we cud just do the bump uglys then wake up pee ona stick and that bfp b ther lol.we spend so many years trying not to get caught then when u want to and ur ready its so bloody hard!!!!!!!thank u huni :) :dust:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sooo happy got my letter before with the date of my assesment to get in to colege to do an access course to get me into uni to study midwifery :D just need my BFP nw!!!!haha then al b the happiest girl aliveeeeeee xxxx

ah awesome hun, good luck!! im sure were both gonna get a bfp very very soon!!!

And thanx MISS ZOIE :) need all the luck we can get!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanx hun :D i really hope we do :dust: !!!!!

Thanx Zoie!! :) :hugs: xxx

AF came for me today, right on schedule. I'm completely devastated, can't stop crying :( It's so hard knowing we only have this last cycle before DH deploys to Iraq to make it happen and the odds are against us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"