~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Hi I am going to be testing tomorrow, one day late and have been ttc for 17mths so wish me luck please and add me to your list.. good luck to you all x

just an update...... still NO witch but another BFN this morning!! arrrrgghhhh!! lol
got my first responses in the post yesterday so least i got them to keep me going over the weekend :) hehe

Ah good luck SALBAL.....got everything crossed for u!!! :)
xxxxxxx

No ive not had any symptoms

my af was due on the 20th tested 18th 20th 21st and 23rd and got bfn

only today i got my bfp and its faint

wel not faint u can see the lines

No ive not had any symptoms

my af was due on the 20th tested 18th 20th 21st and 23rd and got bfn

only today i got my bfp and its faint

wel not faint u can see the lines

Contragulations!

You have given me hope, I'm tired of seeing BFNs this week!

i honestly cannot believe it

i just did another frer and same again!

im at work and just dying to go tell oh , grrrr!

only thing getting me down as i just got told im being made redundant end of may which means no maternity payxx

only thing getting me down as i just got told im being made redundant end of may which means no maternity payxx

Awww sorry to hear that!

Don't let it get you down today, today is a good day! :D

It sure is

it still not sank in i keep imagine im feeling pains down there though

congratulations huniii!!! :hugs:

i checked my temp this morn for the 1st time eva and its 99.03F but ive already OV'd i think :S this is all confusing lol!!!xxx

hey loren... i dont really get all this temping!!! wot should it be in early pregnancy??
i tested at 4 this morning cause woke up needing to go!!! that never happens to me!!!
woke other half up to hehehe but he would have been upset if i hadnt told him i tested!!! lol bless him!!!
i had some achyness and a bit of cramping yesterday after work!! only for a couple of hours and i thought oh no thats me out!!! but then it stopped and still nothing today!!!
so so so confused!!!
how u doing today??
xxxxx

just an update...... still NO witch but another BFN this morning!! arrrrgghhhh!! lol

Same here!

Temp still up this morning so did another test, BFN, boo hiss!!

its sooo annoying keep getting BFN's!!! i still dont even know if im late or not!! according to my last cycle im bout 2 days late but the cycle before that was 26 days which is wot i am today!!
wanna scream lol!!!
xxxxx

hey loren... i dont really get all this temping!!! wot should it be in early pregnancy??
i tested at 4 this morning cause woke up needing to go!!! that never happens to me!!!
woke other half up to hehehe but he would have been upset if i hadnt told him i tested!!! lol bless him!!!
i had some achyness and a bit of cramping yesterday after work!! only for a couple of hours and i thought oh no thats me out!!! but then it stopped and still nothing today!!!
so so so confused!!!
how u doing today??
xxxxx

i avnt gota clue!!!!av just read.......

Basal body temperature (BBT) is the temperature of your body when it is at rest. When using this method, it is always suggested that you take your temperature as soon as you wake up, before you get out of bed. During the first phase of your cycle, your temperature will normally be in the range of 96°F to 98°F. As ovulation approaches, it will rise to around 97°F to 99°F and stay elevated for a few days. This increase in body temperature is actually caused by the hormone progestrone to facilitate a warmer and more comfortable environment for a possible pregnancy.

got another BFN this mornin and kept sum FMU to use my 10mIU tests that was neg to :( feeling down today, its 4 weeks today, its easy to say dnt think that way but it angers me to no i should be 10 weeks today :mad: arrrghhh going to do sum shopping later get my mind off things. how r uu??xxxx :dust:

:dust:ah dont think im gonna start doing that cause it will only be something else i get addicted to lol.....
it must be horrible hun but u have got to think everything happens for a reason.... and soon u'll have a gorgeous little healthy baby. :)

im ok, bored at work!! i just keep going to the loo every half hour just in case!!! im going to a friends tonite and she want to have a drink cause she having man trouble!!! but dont wanna drink just in case i am!!! lol so dont know wot im gonna tell her!!!
i wanted to go doctors today and have a blood test but oh said just be patient and if we are a test will be + in next few days!!! i know he's right but just wanna know :(!!
xxxxxxx
:dust:

Temping is a great way to check that you've

1. Definitely ovulated
2. When you ovulated

and 3. it gives you some inkling of if your AF is about to show.

Basically your temp goes up following ovulation and then stays elavated until AF arrives.

I'm quite new to temping but it certainly helps me

I'm SO confused ladies!!! I'm on cd 33 or 34 of a normally 28 day cycle (started spotting on Jan 24, but went to bed early and noticed a full flow on Jan 25, so not sure which day to mark as cd1). I OV'd late so I'm sure that could be causing AF to be late. I POAS yesterday evening (silly me, and I didn't even hold my pee before) and got a BFN. But now I'm realizing that I may have OV'd on cd22 (or 23), meaning that when I tested I was only 9 or 10dpo. I'm not sure if I should keep hope up or not. I wish I had been temping!!!! I just want my BFP!! I'm so frustrated I could just cry!!

You might want to check whether that is really the case! I don't think they can make you redundant and take away your maternity leave if you're pregnant... European law and all that.

Hi I am going to be testing tomorrow, one day late and have been ttc for 17mths so wish me luck please and add me to your list.. good luck to you all x

FX'd for you sweetie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"