~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

petipas - im with you on that. if you are already preg they cant not pay you matrnity.

Congrats to all the BFPs. FX to those still to test and baby dust to us af sufferers for next month!

The :witch: arrived for me today. Thanks. Congratulations to all with BFP's and good luck to all still to test x

Ooo fingers crossed for you ladies its looking very good for you :D .. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU IN THE MARCH TESTING THREAD!!!! =D lol xxx

Wow 39 BFPs Congratulations to all you lucky ladies.. have a H&H 9 months, enjoy every minute being pregnant its truly a wonderful journey. I am so sorry for you ladies who have your special angels this month.. sorry for your loss and I am sure you will get your BFPs again soon.

Commiserations to all for whom the witch showed her face.. may we have better luck next month.

Hey, almost forgot to let you know........ I was due to test on the 24th but got bfp on the 19th, yay. Good luck to everyone still waiting xxx

Still no AF here :)

No BFP either though :(

Will see what the rest of the weekend brings!

Good luck to those still waiting to test!

hey, im in the same boat still!!! ive had some odd mild cramps a few times this week and achiness!! and today the tinyest amount of brownish discharge earlier but nothing else wen i checked down there!!
took another test this morning and BFN!!
only 1 test left now :( gonna have to go shop tomoro lol....
hope ur ok chick!!:dust:
xxxxxxx

hey, im in the same boat still!!! ive had some odd mild cramps a few times this week and achiness!! and today the tinyest amount of brownish discharge earlier but nothing else wen i checked down there!!
took another test this morning and BFN!!
only 1 test left now :( gonna have to go shop tomoro lol....
hope ur ok chick!!:dust:
xxxxxxx

just back from the shops myself, bought another test and tampax lol figured I'll need one or the other!

Still no signs of AF here at all, although i slept for 3 hours this afternoon and now i've a killer head ache. Could be signs of either i guess

Fingers crossed for us both!

soon2bemummy and cheekybint fx'd for both of you - I am stuck on this thread in anticipation in the hope that you both get :bfp:'s!!
good luck ladies!!

:dust:

xx
Steph

well a BFN this morning and I have suspicious cramping so I think she is on her way. If shes not here by the 2nd I will test again otherwise roll on next month

same here hun, im not due till wed but am sure she is on her way. i am gutted.:growlmad:

soon2bemummy and cheekybint fx'd for both of you - I am stuck on this thread in anticipation in the hope that you both get :bfp:'s!!
good luck ladies!!

xx
Steph

Ah thanx hunni, well this morning BFN :( but still no witch!! :) been very sleepy last few days!!
spreading lots of :dust: to everyone :) xxxxxxxxxxx

good luck ladies!!

xx
Steph

Thank you Steph :)

No news today apart from AF still hasn't showed! we're really trying not to get our hopes up though

going to test again tomorrow

im on cd 38, 18dpo and no sign of af yet :happydance: but i dont wanna get too excited.. cuz knowing the cruel witch she'll arrvive tonight
but too nervous to test......... someone slap me

I'm on cycle day 31 and just got a faint :bfp: this morning. I've had AF type cramps on the day I was supposed to get my period but hasn't come. I've been getting negatives until this morning. I've also been sick to my stomach and thirsty. I'm so nervous.

Three More BFP! =D we are on the last day of febuary but please keep us updated on here :) I hope to see all of you ladies that the :witch: got in the March section Im hoping that that will be a really really buy thread theres already 2 BFPs over there :D come join me ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->