~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Congrats to all the bfp! I am so nervous! This is our first month trying so I'm not really expecting it to happen this soon but as much as we've been bding we've bound to have done it on an o day! I feel like I prolly oed about the 9th, but an app I have on my phone says I will on the 13th. I used to be able to predict whe8 af would be here to the day, but lately I've been lucky to know the month! It's so frustrating. OK. My little rant is over. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Can I be added to the 18th please?? What a lucky thread!:thumbup:

Congrats to all the bfp! I am so nervous! This is our first month trying so I'm not really expecting it to happen this soon but as much as we've been bding we've bound to have done it on an o day! I feel like I prolly oed about the 9th, but an app I have on my phone says I will on the 13th. I used to be able to predict whe8 af would be here to the day, but lately I've been lucky to know the month! It's so frustrating. OK. My little rant is over. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

aww bodacious, i totally understand just getting half way threw my 2nd cycle. in knackered by time day after ov day comes lol. :sex: all threw fertile days and ov day est about 5/6 days total we do. u will get there hunny, be positive and open minded and ull do gr8.xx :dust: to u. im due my 1 st frtile day tommo so im gonna b a busy bee.lol. ov day in 5 days.

can you add me please :D im due to test on the 19th xx

Hi Zoie how you doing hun? When you due to test?

I think I may have my early bfp but AF is due Saturday (you have me down for testing on 13th anyway) so will let you know the proper outcome! xx

6 days late for AF, 22dpo, (30 day cycle).

NO BFP but seriously somehow I JUST KNOW!!
i just know that it has to come up soon....

babydust to everyone still in the game and hugs to everyone who got their bfp.

FXd!!

I think you might, hun! Tentative CONGRATS! :)

Hi Zoie how you doing hun? When you due to test?

I think I may have my early bfp but AF is due Saturday (you have me down for testing on 13th anyway) so will let you know the proper outcome! xx

YaY Ness Congratulations babe =D you desirve it!

I should be testing 14th/15th but its not looking hopefull ive been having a few cramps and increased CM thick and creamy (lol TMI Sorry!).

I will edit the list soon guys xxxxx

Zoie - Your CM sounds VERY hopeful, actually! So do cramps! I think you've got it! :)

i have no cramps or CM that i have noticed! :( wont be my month xx

im still waiting im 4 days late but im expecting af any time soon as I think progesterone cream has increased my lp (even tho i only applied it for 3 days!) xx

Ladies- the other day I took a test and it was the faintest faintest FAINTEST line i had ever seen but it WAS pink so i didn't know if it was an EVAP or what (the test was an FRER). So I walked around with it for days because it stayed the exact same color from when it was 10minutes and I stared at it and today I took another FRER and it was still incredibly faint but it is DARKER and i dont have to stare so hard to see it!!!

I hope this is it ladies cross your fingers please!!!!

Dust :dust: to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"