~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

PS- I'm so excited I have my siggy and everything lol I'm so lame!

congratulations marlarky!!! :hug: and your sig is lovely!! xx

WOW!!! I am super excited for everyone and the magical dust floating around for this month!!!! This wait is driving me mad!!! I dont know if I can last 2 weeks with out POAS!! I have been having headaches and twinges but this morning I was having a very low dull ache. Hard to explain but it makes me very curious.. :)

im all excited for everyone to!! and yes the wait is soooooo annoying!!! fx for use all!! :dust: :dust: xx

Marlarky - Sounds good! I'd say that congrats are in order! :hugs: Good work, honey! xx

:dust: to all those waiting to test!

lots of STICKY STICKY STICKY dust to alll!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Heyy miss zoie over there when are you due for testing??!?!?!

Goodluck missy :)

Heyy miss zoie over there when are you due for testing??!?!?!

Goodluck missy :)

The 15th! i really wont test in the morning but ive only got one test lol and DF has band me from buying any this month because i bought so many last month :blush: i wont try hold out untill the 15th to use it :p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry bout the damned :witch: mommy :(

Zoie- Well good luck with that. IF you can wait (IF) then totally just wait for AF to see if you miss it!!! (If it's regular for you?? idk sorry). && don't symptom spot.

Ohhhh I know this is ALL so much easier said than DONE!!! :lol:

Sorry bout the damned :witch: mommy :(

Zoie- Well good luck with that. IF you can wait (IF) then totally just wait for AF to see if you miss it!!! (If it's regular for you?? idk sorry). && don't symptom spot.

Ohhhh I know this is ALL so much easier said than DONE!!! :lol:

Im usually very regular on a perfect 28day cycle but i had a chemical last month so i dont know if i am going to go straight back to normal or if it will take me a few months to get back to normal xxxxx

Yea, that's really tricky hopefully it will be regular and it won't mess with you!!

That way even if you aren't pregnant you can get right back to :sex: ing and have even more fun trying :)

goodluck chica && let us know for sureee!!

Congrats Marlarky - I guess I need to start drinking the water in Chi-town!! There are a ton of pregnant women in this city, but hey when its cold all the time what else is there to do but :sex:

Hhahahahahh helll yeaa pretty much right?! :rofl:

Wow, quite a contingent of Illinoisans here tonight! But I'm a down-stater....

bonjo808 said:
Congrats Marlarky - I guess I need to start drinking the water in Chi-town!! There are a ton of pregnant women in this city, but hey when its cold all the time what else is there to do but :sex:

Hi, sort of neighbor! :wave:

Wow, quite a contingent of Illinoisans here tonight! But I'm a down-stater....

Ooh! Where? I'm from southern Illinois... and I'm in Peoria now! :)

Ok , Im on day 44 of my cycle, tested this morning and still a BFN. I am used to having irregular cycles but normally they are around the 33-40 mark. Looked in my calender though and a few months ago I had a 45 day cycle..Maybe I'm mentally pushing away AF? I think I'm going mental...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->