~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Congratulations to all the :bfp:s
:hugs: to all who have :af:

I had cramps yesterday morning & now have a temp rise, so fingers crossed.

im 2 scared to test :( any of the ladies who got there bfp's feel like af is on its way :(

Has anyone ever been pregnant but had :bfn: 12 days late for their period!?????

Congratulations to all :bfp: i hope they are all sticky beans for you.

:hugs: to all those the witch got

Zoie sounds like its looking good for you hunni.

hi every seeking some advice. im concidering buying some soft cups, their menstrual cups but ladies also commonly use them for after intercourse to keep sperm closer to cervix for longer, can any1 give me any advice on them, if anybodies used them, which brand is best reusable or disposable ones. : dust: to all. im 3 days from OV day, ov testing like mad. good luck .

Ive been using a Mooncup which is a reusable one, i used it for the first month last month and i got my :bfp: but sadly ended in misscarrige, there great aswell because when you wake up in the morning if you use them at night there is no wet patch! and there so comfy you forget there there, i think it would be a good idea to get one it makes things easier ive found xxxx

hi every seeking some advice. im concidering buying some soft cups, their menstrual cups but ladies also commonly use them for after intercourse to keep sperm closer to cervix for longer, can any1 give me any advice on them, if anybodies used them, which brand is best reusable or disposable ones. : dust: to all. im 3 days from OV day, ov testing like mad. good luck .

i was looking in to using soft cups but i am soo scared that i will get them stuck up there :dohh:

Hi ladies,

I thought I would finally join in with the sympton spotting, after having read so many after the last 6 months. I am unsure if i have even ovulated this month, as no temp rise, no CM and no OPK positive and am now on CD23. Always O'd on CD14 or thereabouts.

Alike everyone I can find symptoms that link to the ones who have had BFP, I am currently feeling tired,
CD19 - Mouth Ulcer - not had one for at least 10 years. covered in acne but thats no so unusual - even at my age 32!
CD20 - emotional, but v busy at work - so is that it?
CD21 - as CD20, but started to get hungry all day
CD22 - Hungry, tired, slight up-set tummy when going to loo (TMI!)
CD23 - today, still hungry/eating loads and up-set tummy feeling, been to the loo several times today but not dioreah. Also slight crampy twinges near left hip. Slight rise in temp today.

But because it does not seem that i have ovulated, I have no idea where I am, so just have to wait it out it seems!

I hope you girls get the BFP, good luck! Angela X

af got me- oh well on with this cycle now

good luck to everyone still testing

Hey everyone, I'm really comfortable with this thread so I think I might post it here and ask for some advice....

Sorry if I ramble because I'm seriously freaking out right now :cry:

This morning I was fine and I was happy because I got my :bfp: last night and then I went home and took a nap and then when DH came home, I woke up and we were cuddling in bed when all of a sudden I felt really wet between my legs (sorry if this is going to be tmi) so I was like, "hmm.. what could this be??" I pulled down my underwear and there was a bunch of brown blood! I wiped and there was only a little orangeish pink on the tp so I put on a pantyliner. See, I heard that a little bleeding in early pregnancy was not exactly normal, but ok, So I keep on going reasearching like crazy on google about early pregnancy bleeding. Then about 10 mins later I go pee and there's a good amount of blood on my pantiliner and it wasn't brown but bright red and I started crying because I don't know if it's my period or what because i got my f***ing BFP last night!??!?! And now I'm at home and I don't have any pads just pantyliners and I'm going through them like crazy already. I don't have any cramps just crazy backache and heartburn.. what is going on ladies, please help me I'm so sad!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

thank you xxxx

im really sorry hunni i dont know what to recommend! could it be a implantation bleed?

:hug: xxx

Can you call the doctor or go to ER? I hate to say this but you might be having an early miscarriage Sweetie! :hug: Please call them!!!

bleeding in early pregnancy is such a pain in the bum!!! xxx

I don't know what to do I don't have any insurance I have a doctor's appt on Tuesday but idk what to do right now if I should wait or what, and I don't have the car because DH is at work... I don't have any cramps and there's no clots I don't understand because I got a freaking bfp you know?? Finally got it and now what is happening??? Maybe it's implantation and that's why my hCG is so low?? But it's bright red and kinda heavy idont think it's implantation... idk what to do now...

I'm so sorry Sweetie! :hugs: Do you have any more tests right now?

Yes i have one but my test was so faint that Idk if taking my last test right now will make a differnece because it will still be really faint.....

can you hold of and do the test in the morning with your first wee?? might bring it out darker?
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"