~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

if you do decide to wait until morning to test, let us know hun! xx

Will do, thank you soo much guys you really helped me out
xxxxx

:hugs:

@Malarky,

Did you think about a public clinic? You can go to them even if you don't have insurance. If you go in, you can get blood test and they can measure your HCG levels. You may also want to call one of them and get advice. I would also reccommend trying to take another test.

Good luck babe.

@malarky: ahh girl ur brown blood is old blood sounds like and you prob got pregnant, and your body didnt have enough notice to stop ur period, or whatev, so its more than likely nothing to worry about id say your had implantation late, and it was not in time for your period. with my son thats what happened to me i found out at 8 weeks, and the month before i had a "period" so dont stress, i think you'll be fine
:hugs:

I'm out ladies. Even though AF hasn't come out and attacked yet. I went to the doc and had blood done today, negative.

@dahlia and hilarychad: :hugs::hugs: sending babydust your way for next cycle.:dust::dust:

Congratulations Gossipgirly, sticky bean thoughts coming your way x

update ladies.... i went to the er because the bleeding got out of control and was clotting. the pee test came out neg but i finally got my bfp the night before so i thought the blood test would show it. first i had a pelvic exam and the doc said that my cervix was closed so i was like thank god no miscarriage. my bloods came back 100percent negative. big fat effing negative. FRER lied to me and i think i will call and complain. so in other words AF came and i dont think there is a tear left in me. :cry: i hate getting my hopes up just to get let down. all digitals for me next month screw FRER. :cry: :cry: :cry:

update ladies.... i went to the er because the bleeding got out of control and was clotting. the pee test came out neg but i finally got my bfp the night before so i thought the blood test would show it. first i had a pelvic exam and the doc said that my cervix was closed so i was like thank god no miscarriage. my bloods came back 100percent negative. big fat effing negative. FRER lied to me and i think i will call and complain. so in other words AF came and i dont think there is a tear left in me. :cry: i hate getting my hopes up just to get let down. all digitals for me next month screw FRER. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh no i am so sorry hun :hug:

HUGE :hugs: to you! I have to ask... I just do... Did they do that +/- blood test? Because that only goes positive with 25 or 50mIU. I'm confident in saying that a faint FRER could be picking up on significantly less HCG than that! You really need quantitative blood hcg's done to be absolutely sure. I don't want to give you false hope... but it wouldn't be the first time that it happened to someone! I'd just rather you be sure, honey! :hugs:

No luck this month, aunty flo appeared this morning.:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->