~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

The witch got my bang on time yesterday so I am officially - OUT!! Onto next month we go...

Congrats to all the BFPs recently. Unfortunately :witch: got me a couple days back.

Congratulations to everyone with BFP's, and :dust: to everyone too. Could you update my entry for the 14th with a BFP:cloud9: Thanks a million x

Congratulations to everyone with BFP's, and :dust: to everyone too. Could you update my entry for the 14th with a BFP:cloud9: Thanks a million x

THAT WAS SLY, miss! :thumbup: I like how you just slipped that in at the end there... "oh.. could you possibly put a BFP by name on the 14th... nothing to see here... thanks!" :rofl: CONGRATS, you! :happydance:

I was due on the 11th and doctor confirmed by BFP over the weekend!!

HI guys! i tested today! the 15th! 4 days before af, and got my bfp with FRER! its light, but definately pink and came up within 45 seconds! wooo hooo. FX for my other ladies!

Congrats Babymama! :hugs:

Popular month for BFPs! Can I have one, please? lol

Congrats Babymama! :hugs:

Popular month for BFPs! Can I have one, please? lol

all you other ladies im sending all my :dust: your way and ive got my FX!

I hope. I get mine! I'm feeling it!!! :happydance:

Congrats to all of the :bfp:!!!

yay majm! im feeling it for you guys! stay positive! lol i didnt completely but you guys helped me so much!

when are you testing again? when do you think its safe to use a digi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->