~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

ZOIE ive got exactly what and how your feeling!!!!i dont no when or if i have OV'd i'm CD16 anyhoo so :S i also fancied bacon potato balls and gravy before but OH shouted at me for bein vile lol.i had fertile looking feeling CM at CD6!!!!!so i do not no just going to hold out till 30th tho!!!!o and thers another BFP one of the girls has got one i dont want to say her name incase she is gna pop in and tel u herself!!!!so thers 20 BFPS so far :D xxxxx

xMissxZoiex - My boobs aren't sore AF sore either ans that's a BIG change for me this month . . .
You may have just tested a little early?
If the witch isn't here you've still got a chance :)

:dust: x x x

Loren - What are bacon potato balls? lol
What part of Liverpool you from? O:)

doublemalibu- i definately lost confidence yesterday. i got bloated, my boobs was sore (typical af) and the yellow CM was slacking off. so i was debbie downer for sure. i did dream i pee'd on a first response though and saw 2 lines, but ive been thinking so much on testing thats why i dreamed im guessing. anyhow, i really thought i wasn't until this morning when i looked with doubt, but saw two lines. i could not believe it. if af is due tomorrow id hold your pee for 5 hours, and pee tonight try not to drink anything ( or a little if you must) so it will be concentrated like ur FMU. my AF isnt due for 4 days, so im guessing i have a good bit of HCG in there! lol :D:D:D:D
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I had a dream that I had a positive too last night!!! How weird!!! Is that my body's way of telling me??? haha I wish i believed that!!!
Not tested today! I have been mega thirsty so have been drinking loads! My OH just mentioned how much I had been drinking over the weekend too!!!!

I just sooo wish I dont come on tomoro!!

I will keep you guys posted!!:?

Loren - What are bacon potato balls? lol
What part of Liverpool you from? O:)

haha nooooo i meant bacon and potato balls.....potato balls are mccains athink little balls of potato ther lvly!!!! i'm from croxteth but ive moved up to tuebrook with OH u?xxx :dust:

Oh lol!
Yeah bacon and potato balls makes more sense aha

We live in Wavertree O:)

x x x

not to far :D wer about in ur cycle are u?xxx

Yeah, it's a small world O:)

Last day! AF due tomorrow
I've not been having my regular symptoms though so I'm kinda excited, but trying not to get my hopes up! :)

How long you been TTC?

I'm not due af till the 20th, but am testing with a FRER this evening.
Or should I be waiting for FMU. I'm trying to hold my pee for 4hrs thought that would be ok.

uh OH my POAS buddy is offline :shrug:

im going to pee in about 40 minutes :D hope your back by then!

misszoie- i had the thick yellow tinted CM..it was different smelling *thats the only way i can desribe it, not stinks, but different* :shrug:

it actually went away pretty much, i didnt have it as often, but i got my BFP this morning, so that sounds promising for ya doll!

:thumbup:

Congrats on all the :bfp: !! and :dust: to everyone still waiting!!

Big :hugs: to everyone with AF, keep trying for next month!!

misszoie- i had the thick yellow tinted CM..it was different smelling *thats the only way i can desribe it, not stinks, but different* :shrug:

it actually went away pretty much, i didnt have it as often, but i got my BFP this morning, so that sounds promising for ya doll!

Ive just been to the loo now and there was a brown is tint in my CM and also alot of clear very very stringy im just a little worried that the brown is the start of AF I dont know what to think anymore =/ if im not PG i need to get to the doctors to see why my stomach is so hard im a little worried! =/ :wacko:

Ive just been to the loo now and there was a brown is tint in my CM and also alot of clear very very stringy im just a little worried that the brown is the start of AF I dont know what to think anymore =/ if im not PG i need to get to the doctors to see why my stomach is so hard im a little worried! =/ :wacko:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Don't be too hard on yourself, I had the brown discharge when I was pregnant with my daughter and for a couple of months in.... :hugs:

i had that on friday it went on my underwer like smeared across!!!and had a shower friday night changed underwer and havent seen it since!!!!xx

i had that on friday it went on my underwer like smeared across!!!and had a shower friday night changed underwer and havent seen it since!!!!xx

Fingers crossed we get our :bfp:s at the same time lol xxx

ooooh i'd hope so butttt scrap what ive said lol ive just checked CM and its a little bit stretchy but its egg whitey :D so guess i'm just about to OV xxxxxx hopefully i wont be too far behind u chick gd luck hun :hugs: :dust: xxxxxxx

i got my +opk tonite at 6.30 pm yh, hoping for another tonite to confirm it.

Ok the past few days I feel like I am a bit swollen in the tummy area and it feels almost sore down low by my pelvic bone? I don't ever feel this way when I am going to start my period.. Anyone else feels this way??

Oh and tons of cm!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"