~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

babymama89 did u get a
:bfp:?? xxx

Hmmm im not to sure now lol ive read back and i think she said that she has a dream that she got here :bfp:? i think i may have just had an increadible blonde moment lol :p x

Can you add me to the list for the 17th please? AF was due today, but no sign of her so i'll test on wednesday!! so excited but nervous! trying not to symptom spot!

baby dust for everyone! xx

Just saw this thread! So excited for all the BFP's and BabyMama89. Hoping that AF stays away and I can see a BFP! I am going to try not to test again until AF doesn't show because I have several AF symptoms and I don't want to be disappointed again.

CHILLbilly :hugs:

New cycle, new chance? O:)
Fingers Crossed that April is YOUR month! :)

x x x x

i feel really nervous and scared that im going to get a bfn.. thats what i got today.. =( when i tested so hopefully i get a good BFP.. i have all the symptoms i had with my daughter and boobs still sooooo sore and tummy very tender..

@marinewife- your what 10dpo? or what dpo? i think you will get your bfp, due to what your feeling :hugs:

well i got BFN yesterday, and today VIOLA! :bfp: sooo hang in there babe!! its coming!

well i ovulated somewhere around the 6th so the ff says.. so in that case its around 9 dpo but i felt like i ovulated on the 4th but i could be wrong.. so yes 9 dpo.. im sooo scared i got a neg now i dont wanna go for my blood test tom..

Marinewife; Most peoples LP is 14 days making af due for you on 20th. So it is still early not everyone is able to get an early BFP, you might get your bfp a day before af is due.

FX for you, your very much still in xx

yes dear your definately still in! i am fortunate to have tested and got my positive, so ive heard :) but i would DEFINATELY get your blood test. are you testing tonight? if you have held you urine and you hve a extra you could test tonight... dont get your hopes down now, because i feel like you are, so dont be down and out til NEG blood test, or AF :)

i hope so =) :dust: :dust: :dust: so is it still early to get a blood test????

Well it could be, if it is neg tomorrow it doesn't mean your not it just means baby is still implanting and hcg levels are not being produced yet??? I'm not an expert, but imho i think you are too early.

no not tonight ill just wait for the blood test i think.. but i have no af feeling just sore bbs and tender tummy and nausea.. thats all besides the twitches and stuff in my lower tummy other than that no af symptoms.. and i never ever ever have sore bbs only when i was preg with my daughter..

not to mention constipation some and more 2 looing lol and milky white sometimes yellow cm thats all!!

yeah i was constipated LOL still am!! been PEEING alll dayyyy ahh it was crazy holding it tht long!

FX for your blood test :D update me.. you should PM me ur cell number *if you carry one* so we can text :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->