~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

i feel really nervous and scared that im going to get a bfn.. thats what i got today.. =( when i tested so hopefully i get a good BFP.. i have all the symptoms i had with my daughter and boobs still sooooo sore and tummy very tender..

not to mention constipation some and more 2 looing lol and milky white sometimes yellow cm thats all!!

no not tonight ill just wait for the blood test i think.. but i have no af feeling just sore bbs and tender tummy and nausea.. thats all besides the twitches and stuff in my lower tummy other than that no af symptoms.. and i never ever ever have sore bbs only when i was preg with my daughter..

I have all of the same symptoms TOO Sweetie! I am scared of another :bfn: Since I got 3 today! Yeah silly me tested 3 times! :dohh:

im out Af arrived! so much for wiating till the 22nd to test! Congratulations to everyone celebrating their BFP's!!!

Hello, please can my date be moved? Seem to be having much longer cycles now! I will be testing on the 31st. Thanks very much!

Good luck ladies! And lots of congrats all round!

Zoie, please can you put a nice flashing :bfp: next to my name :happydance:

Hello can you add me to 29th please. Congrats to all you ladies that got there bfps, and good luck to everyone else xxx

so its official i feell like crap. 6dpo and i'm tired, and feeling :sick: but then i was like this last week too. It had to happen that i'ld get sick when DH is away for the week and i have no one to help with the kids.
Did another OPK cause i'm doing at least 1 every day this cycle ood just to see what i get and try to work out where i'm at and negative which is a good sign i think. ifeel even worse now i think i'm going for some:sleep:

I'm out:(
Congratulations to all the ladies that got their :bfp: and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!

i feel really nervous and scared that im going to get a bfn.. thats what i got today.. =( when i tested so hopefully i get a good BFP.. i have all the symptoms i had with my daughter and boobs still sooooo sore and tummy very tender..

not to mention constipation some and more 2 looing lol and milky white sometimes yellow cm thats all!!

no not tonight ill just wait for the blood test i think.. but i have no af feeling just sore bbs and tender tummy and nausea.. thats all besides the twitches and stuff in my lower tummy other than that no af symptoms.. and i never ever ever have sore bbs only when i was preg with my daughter..

I have all of the same symptoms TOO Sweetie! I am scared of another :bfn: Since I got 3 today! Yeah silly me tested 3 times! :dohh:

I THINK THE BFP ARE COMING ARE WAY... how may days til af for u and how many dpo im about 10 dpo according to the ff and my af should be here on the 20th ( not really LOL)

still looking good then zoie. Really hope it is your month :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->