~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Is that 2 more :bfp:s !! I hope I'm got my bean this time!!!!!!

:happydance: Go Zoie! I'm in the same boat - 1 day past my normal lp length and no AF :happydance:

I THINK THE BFP ARE COMING ARE WAY... how may days til af for u and how many dpo im about 10 dpo according to the ff and my af should be here on the 20th ( not really LOL)

I hope so! FXed!!! :dust:

I'm now thinking I am 7 or 8 dpo and af is suppose to be here on the 20th or 21st! I am so nervous be cause I just feel pregnant and it is still a bit too early to test. But of course I tested again today and got a bfn! :dohh:

Congrats to the new BFP's! I tested today, posted them in the pee stick forum cause I thought I saw a line, but now I'm not so sure. Good luck everyone!

Good luck Skidoosh - I think there must be a switch on those hpts to change them from BFN to BFP - I just haven't found it yet!

congrats every1 with bfp its excellent news this thread has deffo worked lol. ive found my ov day today so :sex: for 12 to 24 hrs non stop lol.

Still no af for me, not after the little spot last night!, But we had sex yesterday could it be after Oing made me have some brown spotting? x

P.S. Sorry it thats TMI haha lol

Might as well add me to the 22nd. I'm not holding my breath, but yeah :wacko:

Hi I got my BFP today!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 16032010026a.jpg
    16032010026a.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1
I did my test this morning and got a BFN but no sign of AF yet so will wait a few days and update once AF appears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->