~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

will you guys jump over to the testing march 20th thread and have a look at this P stick for my girl? its marinewife's photo and please leave feedback, cause i am so happy 4 her!

LOVE LOVE LOVE you girls!!!!

FX for you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust:

Congrats again!1 Babymama89, you are a trip! Marinewife is gonna love you. :haha: and then kill you. :haha:

will you guys jump over to the testing march 20th thread and have a look at this P stick for my girl? its marinewife's photo and please leave feedback, cause i am so happy 4 her!

Girl she's gonna kill you!!!:haha:

naw :) im just tryin to get her to believe her eyes! :hugs: :coffee:

LOL. You must have quoted me while i was editing my post. :)

LMFAO i wont kill you just yet heheheheh no jk lol thanks for all the support everyone =) i love yall to hehehehe

Marinewife, I totally saw a line on all 3 pics without squinting or enlarging!! Congrats!

i was going to have you sign me up for the 23rd so i'd be nice and late before i tested but with my thyroid i figured i might as well test early and see so i could get my levels worked out (to avoid a fourth m/c)...well i tested this afternoon after a possable bfp on a dollar store and heres my frer

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c1/edgesgirl3/IMG_1816.jpg

congrats thats gr8 news ive got a thyrois condition too on 2nd cycle with stable thyoid levels.

they just doubled my meds about 6 weeks ago and i guess they finally got it right!...good luck! i'm on 50mg now...are you much higher...my sister got pregnant on 150mg a day

oh congrats to all the BFPs this month AF due today but no sign so far!!! fingers crossed!!! will be testing on the weekend. sorry to everyone who read my rant the other day. i am so embarrassed.... thanks girls hoping for BFP for us all!!!!

I think I was down to test today... Yesterday (11dpo) was BFN. I'm not testing again for about a week if no AF. I believe she's due between today and Saturday... and no sign yet... temp still up. We'll see what happens!

Put me down for 28th please, I can't stand the suspense..... my breasts are so sore and I am sleeping 14 hours the last two days.....

Ladies, I posted something on the pregnancy test gallery.. Can you go over there and tell me what you think.. Be honest.. I think I saw a line, but now I'm not sure...

I see it, Rai! Congrats! :hugs:

Thanks Megg33k, I'm starting to believe it now... It's one thing for me to have line eye..but its another thing for 10 ladies on this forum to ALL have line eye.. It's so much harder looking at your own test. Thanks again, for looking at it..

i see it to rai :D just rit on the test forum.congratulations chick!!!!!xxxx

PLEASE put a big flashing BFP next to my name please!!!! lol just peed on a digi and got this !!! woohooo
https://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt209/Richards_Wifey123/20100318_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"